ₚᵣₒFᵢₗₑ

Name: Alluka

Age:5 (during prologue), 8 (when she met Sukuna), 11 (when she is in present time)

Appearance:

 (A/N: her appearance will look the same as in HxH except with a black kimono on)

Gender: Female

Likes: Sweets, Sukuna, Traveling, Animals, Family.
(A/N: Just noticed that she likes family, but doesn't have one herself. 😭😭)

Dislikes: Being targeted, bitter stuff, being ignored.
-
Abilities:

Cursed technique: Shadow manipulation

The name itself is quite self explanatory, but Alluka can do a lot with it like: creating a variety of animals (like megumi), creating and transporting weapons from one place to another, and restraining curses or sorcerers. By using near by shadows, Alluka can make different animals or creatures from the darkness. This includes wolfs, giant birds, salamanders, and anything she desires. Next is creating weapons. Anything she can think of Alluka can make, such as spears and swords. As said earlier, she can transport weapons if she concentrates enough on a certain area. This is mainly used when Sukuna asks her to transport his spear. Lastly, by using her opponents shadow she can use tentacle like restraints to immobilize her opponent(s).

Nanika's abilities: Wish Granting

Again, the name is self explanatory. Whenever the three requests are met, the person is granted one wish that he or she can ask which will be granted no matter what. The requests vary from person to person, whether it will be asking to be held or to be given a liver which depends on what Alluka and Nanika thinks of the person. If all three of the requests are not met and/or the person does not wish to comply, they will be immediately killed and squished into nothing, but a pool of blood. Though once all three requests are met, Alluka's face contorts into the once blue eyes to black and a wide smile that is also black. This shows that Alluka/Nanika is ready to grant whom ever's wish.

-

A/N: I understand that there is already another story that features a character like the Alluka used in this one. So I intend to create a different story so there is no plagiarism. Please understand that as well and don't accuse me of plagiarism while also reading the story. Thank you! ☺️

I'll see whoever decides to read this in the next chapter!
-rei