||||

'What the fuck' Shoto thought as he was dropped back down to the floor when Izuku let go. Shoto looked at Izuku. He was about to send a glare but noticed something in his eyes. It was fear and sorrow and regret. Shoto looked toward where the other Alpha was looking. There was a very angry figure with a sadistic smile plastered on his face. "Deku~ What did I tell you to do~," the blonde said stepping closer to the males. The other alpha looked down gripping onto his shirt.

"Not to come.." The Alpha said starting to tear up. Shoto couldn't belive this he knew alphas bullied omegas or sometimes each other but he has never seen it in real life.  The aggressive male was now one inch away from Deku's face leaning down to see him crying. 

"I'll Allow it just once but Fucking screw up again and your dead," The male said walking off to the classroom sitting at one of the desks. Shoto looked toward the Alpha whose tail was now motionless and his bunny ears laid on top of his head. "Deku?" Todoroki said coldly but not as cold as before. *Deku* flinched at the name but looked over at Todoroki tears coming down his eyes rapidly while falling on the floor. Shoto noticed the flinch and looked at the male again paniked. "Was that not your name?" Shoto said keeping a straight face on. "N-No that's just what K-Kachan calls me."