|||||||||||

It's been a month since Todoroki and Izuku bumped into each other, and did this relationship last?

Todoroki was walking to class when he was greeted by a green-haired alpha waving frantically at the other male. "Hey, Shoto-Kun!!" Izuku loudly purred, allowing him to run towards the male. "What is Izuku?" Shoto took no interest in what Izuku was pulling, but he was going to deal with him in class anyway, so he didn't even try to resist. "Shoto-kun, do you want to ah--Umm, do the group project with me, please?" Izuku asked sheepishly. "No," Todoroki commented as he opened the door and quickly walked in.

"But Shoto~" Izuku got closer to Shoto, rubbing his arm on Todorokies. "Please!" No matter how long Todoroki met with Izuku, he could never tell what was on his mind and why he took such actions. Todoroki slightly blushed at the action and slightly scooted away. Shoto finally sat down in his seat next to Midoryias. Izuku grabbed his seat and scooted it closer to Shotos. "I didn't hear a no." Izuku said, "Coming closer to Shoto." Shoto got incredibly flushed at Izukus's tone of voice. Todoroki's tail suddenly felt another tail on it. It was Izukus's tail. He intertwined with Todorokis. Izukus's head was on his desk, starting at Shoto with admiration.

He could survive the school year.