Chapter 18

Note: I'm not very good at writing sad stuff, so don't have high expectations. Thanks for reading!

It came out of nowhere. Really, you should have expected it. But how could you imagine that just a few days after your birthday party, you would be back on Ivy's couch with another tub of ice cream and fresh tears spilling from your eyes.

*Record scratch. Freeze frame. Rewind*

Morning, 3 days after the party

You plopped down onto your couch with a steaming mug of coffee in one hand and your phone in the other. You mindlessly scrolled through media pages, reading up on all your favorite groups. You'd learned to be wary of media posts after the sasaeng incident, but you were still a fangirl at heart. Plus, you'd gotten to meet several other groups through Bangtan, and you loved reading totally fake articles about them. It was your favorite hobby to send completely untrue pages to the people they were about and tease them.

Finding a particularly funny one, you copied the link and texted it to your friend Jihoon, or Woozi from Seventeen. "When were you going to tell me about your engagement to Hoshi? *gasp* I thought we were friends," you texted to him.

He texted back the cry-laugh emoji and "Darn media! We were going to tell you after we secretly eloped!" You laughed and continued scrolling.

Your thumb paused over a sadly familiar face. The sasaeng that almost ruined your relationship. You clicked on her face and it brought up a scarily familiar sounding headline.

"Min Yoongi with a girl? Did Bighit lie?"

There was only one picture attached to this one. Yoongi and the girl kissing, but this time the picture was dated to the day after your birthday party. You would've still been fine with the sasaeng finding him story and all that if it hadn't been 2 days ago . He had plenty of time to tell you and that fact that he didn't said a whole lot.

You sat stone faced on the couch for a solid 10 minutes, knowing he would return from grocery shopping soon. When he did, you just stared at him as he entered and walked over to sit next to you.

"Y/N, is something wrong? You didn't come to hug me like normal..." he trailed of as you continued to stare blankly at the wall in front of you. You simply handed him your phone with the page open. He scrolled through it and then looked up at you.

"Y/N..." he started.

"When?" you just signed to the wall ahead. "When were you going to tell me? Why didn't you tell me? Why do I always find out from the media, Yoongi? Is she really a sasaeng?" you signed furiously. Tear began to pool in your eyes as you turned to look at Yoongi's face. He looked almost... guilty? That certainly didn't help.

"Y/N, look. She is a sasaeng. I swear. I just, I didn't want to tell you, because-" he was interrupted with a hand over his mouth.

"No, Yoongi. No excuses. A sasaeng stalked you and kissed you, fine. I can deal with that. I see a picture of you kissing a girl in the media and it happened 2 days ago? No. You swore you wouldn't cheat on me, and I believed you, but you also swore we would be open from then on. And if one promise is so easily broken, how do I believe in the other promise?" He opened his mouth, but you continued on. "Yoongi. I need you to leave. Please. I need space. We can discuss later, but right now I need some space. Just go."

Yoongi simply nodded silently and grabbed a few necessities before walking out the door. You didn't know if wanted him to protest or not, but the second the door shut, you felt air rush into lungs as though you couldn't breathe the whole time he was there. Alone, you let the sobs rack your body as every negative thought you'd ever had flooded your mind.