𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

───

Charlotte stands by the doorframe as she watched her pal Jasper talk a girl in a flowery pink skirt.

She rolled her eyes in disapproval as Henry walked in and stopped right beside her. "..He's doing it again." She spoke as the blonde furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What, Jasper?"

"Yeah. He keeps trying to make that girl Monica think he's Kid Danger" Charlotte emphasized at the end and Henry laughed.

"Oh, man" He said as they watched Jasper stretch his limbs in front of her.

"Ow" He said and 'winced' in pain, the girl gets worried and stepped closer. "Are you okay?" she asked him and he waved her off.

"Yeah. I just had a rough night at work yesterday.." he replied and her face lit up in amazement.

"Really? Was there a lot of.. Danger?" she whispered to him and he placed his fingers on her lips to quiet her down.

"Shh..You know I can't talk about my job." he told her and she gasped lightly.

"Ooh, sorry." She whispered as Henry lets out a quiet snort and pointed at his own face teasingly.

"He touched her lips."

"Who touched who's lips?" Y/n asked as the two were startled by his sudden appearance. Henry yelped and turned around, "Oh, it's just you Y/n." he sighed in relief.

Charlotte crossed her arms and turned as well, "Hey, not to be rude or anything but aren't you supposed to be back at Junk n stuff?"

Y/n shrugged, "Yeah.. Ray decided I should focus on my education now that I have some free time instead of just waiting around for crime to happen. Guess we'll be hanging out outside of work too, huh?" he said and they nodded.

He looked at the clock on the wall and then smiled, "Well, see you around." he waved and walked away.

"Wait! Aren't you still supposed to be in this class?" Henry called out to him from down the hall. "I switched out!! I'm older than you after all!" the male winked and waved goodbye to the boy.

After he was out of sight, Charlotte had to snap him out of his trance. "--Henry! Jasper is lying and that girl has dirty lips!"

"Oh, Right- Come on." He cleared his throat and walked into the classroom. "Hey, Jasper. What's poopinin'?" Henry greeted his friend.

"Henry, you guys know Monica." Jasper introduced the girl and smiled. "Sure." Henry nodded and Charlotte greeted Monica who waved at her.

"So, dude, trick or treating tonight, you still coming with us?" Henry questioned and then waited for his response.

"Yeah, I'm coming." Jasper nods and turned to Monica, "You want to come trick or treating with us?"

"I'd love to come!"

"Cool. Just remember.. a certain Captain might need my help tonight" Jasper placed his hand on her back and led her away.