𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘯-𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵.

───

Charlotte reaches into her backpack to grab her hydro flask as she places the item inside her locker.

Jasper quickly jogs into the school building and spots his friend across the hall.

"Hey Char!" He shouted as he picked up the pace and shrugged off his backpack to throw it to the side.

Charlotte pauses to hold in a groan making it's way up her throat as she calmly turned.

"Look at me! Huh? What do you think of my outfit?" Jasper motioned down as she eyed the clothing attire from head to toe.

"Did your mom tell you it looked good?" She asked him and he puts his hands down with a slow nod.

"Yeah."

"She lied... She lied, haaard." Charlotte bluntly told him and he swiftly shook his head.

"No. Tonight, me and Henry are going to Glow-n-Bowl" He explained in pure excitement as the girl let out a knowing hum while closing her locker door shut.

"For bowling in the dark!"

"--Can I go now?" She interrupted while furrowing her eyebrows at him and he shakes his head again.

"No, you got to see what my outfit does. Hey, Spot! Kill the lights!" He yelled out to the boy near the entrance as they flick the switch.

"Look, I'm luminescent!" Jasper told her as he began to repeatedly chant the word out like a song lyric while dancing in the dark.

Charlotte clutches her backpack and quickly walked the opposite direction to get away while he was deeply distracted in his own little world.

"Woo!" He cheered as he slowed down and turned to where the girl was last seen.

"Charlotte? Hey, Spot turn the lights back on!" The curly haired boy announced as they obeyed and flicked the switch back up.

Jasper stares at the empty spot in disbelief as Henry and Y/n walked into the school.

"Oh, hey man! Uhh.. Why would you wear that in public?" Henry trailed off as the teen beside him curiously squinted at the sweater's design.

"It's my glow in the dark bowling outfit for tonight!" Jasper answered and Henry nodded slowly with a small grin

"Ohh, okay."

"I think it looks cool.. don't think I would wear it." Y/n commented and snickered in amusement. Jasper gaped in shock as he happily fist-pumped the air.

"Oh Yeah! A compliment that's not from my mom!" He cried and then pauses to look at him in slight confusion.

"..That was one right?"

"Sure, Jasper." Y/n replied and playfully rolled his eyes at the curly haired boy celebrating in front of them.

A tall girl with long brown hair trailing down her shoulders and lower back stands by the stairwell waving at the H/c haired boy.