𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘪 𝘎𝘢𝘯𝘨.

A/N:

Someone told me that If I don't post a chapter on pride month I'm homophobic.. /j

Anyway, I'm alive! Enjoy!!

-- another Author Note at the bottom of the chapter.

───

"--Last night, the graffiti gang known as the Wall Dogs struck Swellview's public library, spray painting the entire south wall." The female reporter announced as the man beside her nodded and looked at the camera.

"This is the ninth time the Wall Dogs have struck this month and now the police are fighting back." Trent informed and the blonde woman turned her head with a short smile.

"True dat, Trent."

"Police are now offering a $10,000 reward for anyone who can provide information leading to the arrest of the Wall Dogs." Mary said as a picture of a money bag appeared at the top left corner of the screen and the man blinked back in realization.

"Did you seriously say, 'True dat?" He questioned confusingly as the video comes to an end and Jasper looks up from the screen with an excited grin.

"Sooo? What do you say?"

"Want to form a posse to find the Wall Dogs and split those ten thousand bucks?" He asked the two standing beside him in front of the lockers at school.

Henry and Charlotte share an awkward look as they hesitate to give their friend a proper response.

"Ehh.."

"I don't know." Charlotte mumbled softly as she felt very unsure about the idea and shuffled her feet against the floor.

"What? Come on! I need the money." The curly haired boy pleaded as the girl furrowed her brows in confusion and curiosity.

"For what?" She asked him and Henry nodded his head also wanting to know as Jasper nervously cleared his throat.

".. my grandma broke her hip again." He answered meekly and Henry blinked in surprise as Charlotte frowned.

"I'm sorry..again?" She questioned worriedly as the curly haired boy started to explain the first situation.

Henry shook his head with a sigh while they chattered and averts his attention to a few students walking by.

He then turns around and quickly spotted the H/c haired teen walking down the flight of stairs.

The blonde started beaming happily at the sight of his crush as he felt his heart pound against his chest.

He was about to call him over...when he realized Y/n was in fact not alone but accompanied by another student he's never seen at school until now.

A pout settles on his face as Henry stared at the two having a deep conversation right across the hall.

"Hey... Hey, who's that with Y/n?" He called lightly over his shoulder to Charlotte and Jasper as he nudged his head.

The girl stops talking with Jasper for a hot minute to take a look for herself as she goes to stand next to Henry.

"Oh! That's Blake. He just moved here to Swellview about a couple days ago and yesterday was his first day at school." Charlotte informed as the trio focused their attention entirely on the new kid.