III ⋆ Lost Girls

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Ah yes, high school for fairies. You think socializing here will be different from the normies?"

"Don't jinx it please, our luck combined could make us the loners of this place too."

"Ditto."

Alfea looked magical, it was so grand yet small in a sense really cozy, kind of like a mysterious school hidden from the world filled with secrets and yet filled with wonder. All the students were filling in, talking, playing around, just walking or trying to find their dorms.

All of them looked like they knew what they were doing, well at least most of them. I could even see some introverts just standing near the grassy areas but at least they were on their phone or listening to music.

While Bloom and I were just awkward...

This is a new thing for us, literally staying in a school with people who had way more experience and way more comfort in the world they were born in. My redheaded friend is from California, while I was from Georgia, two very different places yet still on Earth? Still feels weird to know there's literally another realm within our own and it doesn't even have an original name. I mean "Other World"? Couldn't even be creative could they.