XI ⋆ Lucid Dreams

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

~Seems like a part of me will always have to lose

                Every single time I have to choose~

~Swore that it felt right, but was I wrong?

               Is this where I'm supposed to be at all?~

My fingers felt cold, and softly placed on the piano keys, I felt so light, so happy. My mind was fuzzy, all warm and mellow like if I was gliding through the clouds, flying softly. The notes flowing from within, and the tones of my voice glided through the air, the room feeling just like a production in the middle of its peak at opening night. My voice expanded around the room, the emotions present, the harmonies all stacked upon one another.

Everything feels so magical...

My lips turning up, my smile greeting the open air around me. The power in my voice, the shakes of my head as it followed the rhythm of the song. Softly the notes flowed through, my voice slowly rising as all around me clouds floated all around me, filling all around my piano. Light blue smoke swirling around, it smelled familiar.

Bittersweet nostalgia hit me as I remember the times my father took me to the beach, my mother looking at us fondly while we played around. How happy we were...

~I don't have the answers, not today

   It's like nothing makes the questions go away~

~What I'd give to see if the grass was greener

The calm and soft glint in my eyes disappeared, the realization that they weren't my real parents setting in, but still my finger would not stop seeming to be in auto pilot.