Chapter Seven

Bella's POV

Alice had now emerged from the woods and with her side jasper was with her. She took one last look at the family and our witnesses until she was shoved and detained by Demetri. My little y/n couldn't help but focus on her mate and her aunt, aro then let out a gasp in relief "My dear alice ! My dear, dear, dear alice im so glad you made it after all." We all knew that aro would have wanted to start a fight so he could obtain alice and edward in his position "I have evidence that the children won't be a risk to out kind, i can show you." She then showed and offered her hand to aro.

Aro then gave demetri a sign to let her through, however the two other lower guards restrained jasper and demetri slapped him.
Y/n then let out a slight whimper, jasper and y/n truly did share a bond that was unexplainable. She then reached her tiny hands out for him and spoke "Japer " she was still unable to speak full words since she just started talking minutes ago. Jaspers face soften and look at y/n with a smile "It's okay baby, everything will be alright i promise you." Jasper assured her from a distance obtaining demetri's glare. Felix on the other hand was protective of y/n, he had made his mind up ... I could see it, if his coven was gonna kill y/n he would turn against them.

Y/n then reached out for jasper and he tried to get her until both lower guards tightened their grip on both of his arms. She then let out a soft cry on my shoulders clearly upset they wouldn't let him be with her. I felt bad but i knew i was doing the right thing when i took y/n to jaspers arms and she started holding on too him "Let him hold her, he has every right to hold her." I spoke to demetri as he was hesitant but if its what his mate desired then he had no choice. He then let go of jasper and y/n reached again for jasper, she then snuggled in his chest making her mates a bit jealous that she is paying all her attention to her uncle jasper "I see a princess has finally spoke her first words aye ? Will you speak for me again princess ? I know you will." He then placed a kiss on y/n's forehead as she fell asleep in his arms.

Alice then showed aro the future ...

"Even when you see it ... You still wont change your decision." Were the words that let every cullen and wolf pack member along with witnesses know that a fight will break out. She then mouthed "Now" to bella and she saw the look of hurt in nessie's eye's as she placed nessie on jacob and nessie hugged y/n tightly as they both hold on to Jacobs fur as he started running. Bella was scared but knew her daughters would be well protected by Jacob once they Were killed, caius then let out a low growl "Get them." As he sent santiago after the girls and jacob. Alice then kicked aro on the mouth and sent him flying, every guard member was shocked and realized a fight was about to go down. Other two lower guards then restrained alice from moving and carlisle finally had enough "Let her go !" As he started sprinting towards aro and threw a few guards away. Aro and carlisle then both jumped and aro had decapitated Carlisle making esme heart ache with pain after her mate was set on fire. Everyone from the cullen's side let out a gasp after there leader was executed ... The wolfs then started howling in pain because out of every vampire Carlisle was one that they truly did live and respect. Once caius set carlisle on fire while they still holded alice hostage everyone sprinted to there enemies to fight. Demetri and felix did not have a choice ... They HAD to fight. However felix made a decision ... He would try to avoid killing bella and edward so he wouldn't hurt his mate. However fear took over demetri when he also went after his mate ... However was shoved aside by edward and demetri having anger issues he started fighting with edward. Alec was killed by emmett when he tried to kill bella. Alice freed herself from the guards as tanya kicked some lower guards and used her power on some of the opponents witnesses. Santiago started running after the girl's and almost catched up, cries of fear could be heard from y/n as nessie tried to calmed her down as she made eye contact with santiago. Felix had killed seth Clearwater when jane used her power on him and he had also killed jasper with Demetri, however edward slammed demetri to the floor and felix knew that he had now to kill edward and bella. It was too late ... Aro had already noticed that he tried to avoid killing edward and bella but now he had no choice. Felix then sprinted towards bella as demetri took edward, as felix tackled bella emmett got on top of him. Felix then slammed emmett on the ground fast and ripped his head off and pushed bella to the lava fire once Benjamin hit the floor with his fist. Demetri ripped edwards head once felix was free obtaining a smirk from aro. However Sam had killed jane ... Sam then went after demetri and ... He killed him. Felix felt his heart ache once he saw his companion get killed ... He then made his way towards sam as he tore him apart ... Rosalie and esme both ached that both of there mates were now killed that they both pushed felix when he was caught off guard to the fire like he did with bella. Two lower guards killed esme and rosalie. Kate and tanya both teamed up against caius and ripped his mouth apart. Marcus was killed by Vladimir and stefan and accepted his fate with no problem. Santiago then gripped y/n's leg making it a bruise when leah took him down and ripped his head apart then made her way back to the battle field. Aro was now finally killed by Vladimir and stefan .... The only people left standing were Vladimir and stefan.

End of Alice's vision

"And now you know ... That's your future, unless you decide on another court."