Chapter Nine

Bella's POV

Its been about a week after the face off between us and our witnesses and the volturi and their witnesses. My little y/n has been ... Different to say the least. Y/n has not been as bubbly as usual, instead she sleeps often and just does not want to play with nessie at all. Nessie now looks like an eight year old, y/n still is a toddler but has grown a few inches. It breaks my heart when i watch my little babygirl look out from the window which of course is baby proof by emmett and edward along with jasper and carlisle. I see her with her tiny hands pressing against the glass looking around from side to side wondering where were her mates. She then would let a few tears slip from her eyes thinking in her mind she would never see them again and it wouldn't help when she would be annoyed by jacob trying to make her go outside. I swear that it's as if my tiny baby has swear to never go out again if she does not see her mates for the last time. It has gotten to the point where it's as if she just did not seem interested in anyone other than her mates. She yet did not understand the term "Mates" and of course she did not have any romantic feelings towards them for obvious reasons but carlisle explained as if the feeling she craves is feeling secure and loved ... A warm feeling to be exact ... That feeling couldn't be provided by the family ... So carlisle decided to send a letter to aro explaining the situation a week ago.

Dear aro,

Y/n has not been well recently, she seems to miss felix and demetri allot to the point where my granddaughter does not wanna go outside and eat. We also are noticing she sleeps most of the time and has no interest in doing normal toddler activities such as playing with her siblings or even talking or walking. Bella and i catch her looking out the window hoping to see her mates only to be greeted with silence and emptiness. It breaks our heart and we would love for you and your brothers along with the guards to come pay a visit so y/n can spend time with her mates. We can also use this time for you to see some growth my girl's have done and we could just relax and talk like we used to do.

Sincerely, Carlisle Cullen

We know it might not be easy for us to come together with my daughters mate's coven because of our history with them but i am willing to put in the work to just see my daughter happy. It saddened edward when our daughter has not spoken or walked towards him ever since our last encounter with the volturi. He felt useless and powerless for the first time, however thanks to our luck there would be times where
Y/n would liked to be carried by him. She often found herself in the arms of her daddy just snuggling herself to sleep in his arms. Edward felt huge sadness that whenever she would run to him it was only to snuggle and sleep in his arms but hey, if she wants to be with him and if she wants to spend some time with daddy its better than nothing right?

Another thing that me and rosalie found is that somehow music seems to help y/n cope without her mates. The first time she heard music was when emmett was playing pop music in the T.V. and she seemed interested. She payed close attention to the people in the T.V. and she would like it more when alice would put on BTS Go Go and y/n would just bob her head to the music. That day it was full of laughter from our babygirl.

We wonder ... When would she be able to take full control of her powers? When will she have the ability to develope her powers?