Chapter Eight

Aro stood there shocked ... This would be the fight that would end his life and the many life's of vampires, including his most powerful guards. Felix anx Demetri stood there concerned over what aro had just seen in Alice's vision, while everything was silent an angel had awaken. Y/n woke up from her nap and let out a smal yawn and stretched her feet and arms apart. She then looked around her only to find that we were still in the same position as we were, she then looked bored out of her misery and tried to walk away from jasper to aro. Felix then soften his face as the angel approached aro, she then started jumping up and down whining that she wanted aro to hold her. Aro then bend down and took the angel in his hands as she rested her head on his chest playing with his fingers. She took her small hand and started comparing sizes with aro's large one, he then felt y/n's warm body heat press against his and it was as if she had soften his heart. Marcus was enjoying the sight if seeing his brother be whipped by a small creature ... A truly small angelic creature who just took her first steps and her first words. Aro then handed y/n to felix and she extended her arms towards him, he wrapped her up in his cloaks sleeves making her more calmer and warm in the middle of the winter storm. She then found his crest amusing once again as shr strated pulling and examining it once again. She then cuddled to him more obtaining a smile from demetri and a softer felix. Edward then tried to restrain a growl from escaping from his mouth but was stopped by bella "That's your future aro. You get to decide how things end. Either your whole coven including my daughters mates die or you let us continue with our lives." Edward Spoke. That widened the eye's of everyone around them, felix and demetri couldn't believe it. They could not believe that if a fight did break out they wouldn't live to see their mate anymore. They awaited anxiously hopping that aro wouldn't declare a war. Aro then took a heavy sigh "My dear brothers ... There is truly no danger here. No law has not been broken ... We will not fight today." Everyone then let out a heavy sigh including felix and demetri who will get to spend time with there mate after all. Caius then looked angered at his brothers decision, aro then sighed "Now, to the situation of my guard's mate. Both of my guards will be allowed to spend some time with y/n, they will be in the house of the cullen's for five months each year only. When they are away you guy's will be expected to keep in contact with them and they will call regularly to hear there mate. We will now get going and you can expect my two guards to be back in forks in your residence in two weeks." And with that the red ones left. Felix and demetri stayed behind taking a one last good look at there mate before they left they both placed a small Kiss on y/n's Tiny head that caused her to giggle and hold there thumbs with her small fingers and small palms. They the assured her that they will be back in no time "Princess ? We have to go. We promise we will be by your side in no time." Felix spoke as he caressed y/n's face with his cold index finger and she looked at him in the eyes with her big bright dark brown eye's. Demetri then placed a kiss on y/n's forehead as well and said "We will be back in two weeks amore mio, we will leave you in the care of your mom and dad for a little while, we love you." She looked at them with sadness in her eyes as they both left fast for her little human vision. Once they were gone she started looking around distraught with her big beautiful eye's wondering where they were or where they have gone, she looked side ways ... Nothing .... She look forward and back .... Nothing. She then let out a small whimper as bella shushed her while rocking her back in forth to comfort her. Everyone started celebrating that they did not loose anyone and headed back to the cullen's residence. Ut was truly a great miracle from God that there lives weren't ended and it was all thanks to alice. She was the true hero of the day because if it wasn't for her power and her knowledge of searching for her own witnesses we would have all been dead and y/n and nessie would have to live on knowing that they were the reason why there family and mom and dad were killed.

At last peace was finally restored in the cullen's hearts ... Well ... At least a portion of it ...