XII

Chapter XII: Prophecy

════════ ××× ════════

THE ELF SIGHED DEEPLY as she gave her friends a deadpanned look upon her visage─which was not visible to them because of her mask. She shook her head in disbelief, disconfirming their idea. Still, she wondered how the artefact returned back to normal through Boboiboy. There was indeed a connection between his power and the artefact, she just couldn't figure out what or how this was possible. Even Boboiboy Cyclone suddenly transformed to what an elf in Llumina would look like. Although it wasn't permanent, this could mean something.

She also wondered if the gem of air ever did something to Boboiboy Cyclone after he made contact with it. She whipped her head out to the said element who took notice of this. She had an idea, but, this was needed to be tested and so, she needed the cooperation of the said element. "Boboiboy," she started, doing her unusual habit of musing before explaining what she wanted to say. The elemental hero soon found this habit of hers somehow unchangeable, he just needs to get used to it─somehow.

"Can you try and control your powers now?"

Boboiboy Cyclone perked his head up as he thought. 'I didn't think of doing that after I made contact with the artefact,' he mentally said to himself. Slowly nodding, he decided that he should at least try. Posing similar to a dab pose, he swung his arms, creating a swoosh of a wind. The wind went to one direction which was near the elf, her hair flowing freely against the wind he created. Cyclone's eyes widened, last time he done that, he almost destroyed a whole forest when he just arrived in Aero.

It seems like his powers were now working like how it used too. He transformed back to the original Boboiboy, who marveled out how he was able to use his wind elemental powers once again. "That's great, Boboiboy!" Gopal cheered out as he placed an arm over his best friend's shoulder who sheepishly smiled. Yaya and Ying smiled in delight watching the two heroes interact. Y/n just watched the Harpies as her mind wandered off to somewhere. 'It seems like we have completed our job. Best for us to leave then,' she thought to herself.

'The Air Gem looks like it is as good as new. There is nothing else that looks wrong with it,' she continued to think, snapping her head to the artefact. She walked back closer to her friends, gathering their attention. "It looks like we had completed the mission, the gem looks perfectly fine after what Boboiboy did. Although it is strange and a bit confusing, I am certain we will be able to find the answer why Boboiboy was able to remove the dark magic through physical contact," she non-verbally spoke to them using her trusty scroll.

"Yeah! Now that you've said it, It's good that were finally done with this. I don't want to be with these Harpies any longer," Gopal responded as he reluctantly took a glance towards the Harpies whom were glowering at him. It seems like they were able to understand their conversation as their glare burned through Gopal, the molecular hero flinched and took a step back from the creatures.