12

I got inspired and ended up writing 3k words, I hope you'll like it, let me know! (The picture is how I imagine Levi dressing informally, but I just love him wearing a suit I can't-)

Warnings: swearing and some terrible humor (it's one of the few chapters without a smut scene lmao)

"Levi Ackerman, is that you?" Levi turned as soon as he heard his name being called out, what he didn't expect was to find his past right in front of him. "So it was you! You didn't grow a bit."

"Look who's talking, you're shorter than I remembered." He snorted looking at the woman he used to spend most of his time with. "What are you doing here?"

Historia frowned but kept smiling. "What do you mean? You're the ones who's surprisingly here, didn't know you liked Disney that much." She commented a little offended. "You never wanted to watch those movies with me because you thought they were childish."

Levi sighed. "I'm here with my girlfriend." He clarified, trying to hide the fact that he was wrong about Disney movies and showing that he was taken.

The girl widened her eyes in surprise. "Really?! Where is she? Your mother didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." She clapped her hands. "In fact, I bet not even Kuchel knows about her." She teased.

"Why do you keep talking to my mother, that's weird."

"She was like a mother to me as well, besides, I called her last time to invite her to my wedding... the one you never came to." She said with a pout. "You could at least send a text."

He shrugged. "Didn't feel like it." Truth was, after meeting Erwin and entering college, Levi had promised himself to break all connections he had with his terrible past, one of those was Historia since they grew up together. When he received her wedding invitations, he felt both relieved and threatened, besides, he didn't want you to know those people. "But I sent you a wedding present, so I don't get why you're so mad." He crossed his arms on his chest.

Historia smirked. "That's right, I received your... what was that? A fridge?" She asked amused.

Levi cleared his throat half-embarrassed, he never sent a present directly, he just asked his assistant to do it and never cared to know what he had sent. He was too busy planning his trip with you anyway. "...yeah." He answered.

The blonde girl shook her head. "But it wasn't a fridge." She replied and Levi rolled his eyes. "I knew the moment I was that check and the congratulations card that you didn't send it yourself, oh well." She tilted her head. "I don't really care."

"Then stop asking about it." He snapped.

"I see you're still the old same Levi, I guess some things never change." She giggled, she never expected to meet him there, but she had to admit that she was glad to see him again after all those years. Not that she wanted anything from him, last time they saw each other... there was a big fight and she ended up leaving.

Before she could keep going and ask him about his life, a small-looking girl appeared right next to him. Historia observed the way you grabbed Levi's and glared at her, you looked adorable but scary at the same time. "Levi." You called his name with confidence. "What's going on?"

The man was looking at you as if you were his entire world, and Historia quickly understood the situation. "You must be Levi's girlfriend! It's so nice to meet you, you're so beautiful." She shook your hand, she couldn't tell how old you were, she figured you were just... young. But it made her happy to see how connected the two of you looked.