twelve.

"Study well kids....." My mother waved at the three from the driver seat as I did the same.

"Have a good day, Usami-san." The two brothers bow while Ema had a sorry face.

"I am sorry Onee-chan and Usami-san, I really wanted to come but...." She looked down.

"Aww..... Sweetie, don't be sorry. We can have our own day out without this brat." She smirked at the last sentence.

I made an offended face. "Mama!!"
They both laughed at my face along with stiffled laugh from subaru and a shameless laugh from yusuke gaining a glare from me.

Well, I was later whacked behind my head.

"Behave!" She gave me a hard gaze before turning on the engine while smiling at the group. "See you later kids."

The drive was amazing as always, though it felt nice to have a drive with mom after a long time. We talked about my days, she asked me if I liked my new family and I told it was great to have a big family.

Of course I was more than happy to have a big family, Ema and other people might not know but I have monophobia or the fear of being alone. I hated being alone, my manager and my member were the only people who knew about it alongside mom.

That's the reason why my manager asked the brothers to take me home because he know that if the girls canceled their trip to Hokkaido, guilt will eat me up and if I stay alone, I might do something out of boredom.
Like the time I went out without mask, only to get followed by paparazzi due to which our hotel location got out.

That day was really terrifying for me........

"Mama, where are we heading?" My eyes looking at the people going past my view.

"It was only once that I took you out to a amusement park, after that you got busy with your training. So....." My eyes wide in anticipation. "We are going to your favorite amusement park, go on ride then a relaxing time in parlour."

I was vibrating in excitement, it was true I have been long since I last visited an amusement park with mom, Ema and juli or even with oto-san. He has been always busy, but that never meant there was no importance of both of us.

During my stay in Korea, the times I went to amusement park was either due to an event or to shoot contents for the entertainment for our fans like games and so on. I can't say it doesn't include in spending time with my members and staff, they are my family too but I have always wanted to enjoy those rides with Ema again.

Connecting the car speaker with my phone, I turned on my chill playlist in shuffle as my eyes looked above at the clouds passing by.
Mom was someone who would enjoy talking but also loves staying silent, maybe one of the things I got from her. Rather then words, she uses her actions more show her affection.

During each song, she seemed to like the beats of the songs are she tried to lip sync to the english lyrics while I was singing the lyrics out loud. Harmonising with the notes of the singer in the songs.

𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚖𝚖, 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜
𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛, 𝚗𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚑𝚎𝚢
𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎

𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚖𝚖, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗' 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚖𝚖, 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐