sixteen.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢
______________________________________________________

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢______________________________________________________

"Wow! The cake is so huge!." The little boy gaped at the delicious cake making the certain lavender blonde girl smile at his excitement.

"It looks delicious." The silver hair brother complimented followed by the blonde monk.
"Its great, my beautiful imouto-chan..."

"A magnificent creation." The 2nd eldest said making her cheeks blushed at the praises.

"It will be waste to eat it." The slate hair brother said making her pout.

"Well, thank you so much but it's not like I made it myself. Ema helped me too..."

"Really? Wow my imouto-chan are so talented." Kaname spoke with a flirtatious smile only to get an tight smile from Ena.

"No onee-chan, all I did was bring you ingredients and take out the cake from the oven that's it. You are the one who made it all and also the dessert. "

"ITS AMAZING! REALLY REALLY AMAZING!" Wataru bounced on his toes with a huge grin hugging his favorite sister, his eyes not leaving the cake. Masaomi caught onto the youngest's eyes as he leaned towards the boy who was still clinging onto the Lavender blonde.
"Wataru...." the boy looked at his eldest brother. "This is something Usagi-nee made for Subaru, Wataru shouldn't be happier than Subaru...... right?"

"I see...."

The small boy's face lit up with the realization as he waddled his way to the birthday boy and apologizing. The Azure hair brother breath out a smile at his brother's kindness, as he ruffled his fluffy salmon hair.

"Siblings are nice......right, nee-chan?" Ema smiled at her elder sister who sighed with a smile on her lips, she had her eyes on the duo.

"Yeah........ It has been nice but now, more than nice as we have so many siblings..."

As soon as she said that her eyes locked with Subaru, who blushed before looking away from her.

"So nee-san, you made all of it by yourself?"

"That's right!" She grinned at the red head brother.

"For Suba-nii, you......." He paused looking at girl who he had already claimed as his elder sister as she gave her confused stare. "I can't eat this.." he mumbled.

Ena's eyes went wide as her doe like eyes looked at the teen in confusion, she honestly did felt bad that she didn't ask the teen if he liked cake. "Why? Do you dislike cake?"

"Do you?" Ema enquired as well, she didn't wanted her elder sister to get hurt.

Yusuke immediately spoke his head. "No, that's not it!" He paused again before looking down. "Nee-San made it and I would feel bad not eating it, I want to eat it. But also.........somehow I can't eat this."