six

vote?? feedback??

also it keeps saying it is uploading so do you keep getting notifications for chapter one??

also this kinda sucks because i have no clue how to write a stream(?)
----
"hey chat!" wilbur said, watching the chat flood in. "how is everyone!"

wilbur saw a mix goods, bads and a few mehs, which was usual. "evestreett with the 10, thank you thank you, nice to see you againl

wilbur switched tabs for a quick second, to the discord tab seeing dani, tommy and tubbo in a vc, then switching back to twitch.

"okay!" he said clapping his hands together "today the plan is to play some minecraft with some friends! also we have a special guest, her name is dani and no she is not my girlfriend chat" wilbur laughed.

wilbur talked for a bit and then read out subs and donos and everything.

"okay, so uh lets get started i guess?" wilbur said, joining the discord vc with everyone in it. "i dont drink out of a sippy cup anymore, dani" tommys voice rang out.

"WHAT??" Wilbur laughrd

"Wilbur!" "hello Wilbur" "hi Wilbur!" the three said. "hey guys, what is- whats going on?"

"nothing!" dani said almost immediately.

"she keeps asking me if i chew on baby teething toys, and drink out of sippy cups instead of regular cups" Tommy said with an annoyed tone.

"well?"

"No!! what the fuck?" tommy yelled.

everyone errupted in laughter, everyone besides tommy i mean.

"are you guys on the server yet?" wilbur asked once the laughter died down some.

"me and tubbo are, tommy hasnt joined yet. were just kinda waiting around for you two." dani spoke up.

shortly after wilbur and tommy both joined. the four of them went after wood, as one would when they start a minecraft world.

dani made a crafting table for the group and they all went towards getting stone tools "whats the plan for this world?"

"what do you mean?" tubbo asked somewhat quietly.

"like i don't know?, whats our end goal? are we beating the game today or are we making a smp type thing?, we shouldve talked about this before" he chuckled at the end.

"we could beat the game today, and create a server another time" tommy said mining iron.

"okay, mods can you change the title to 'beating mc with friends' please" wilbur looked at chat "thank you sam for the 50 gifted holy crap!"

while tommy and dani were down in the caves getting materials, tubbo and wilbur went exploring, finding more wood, food, and just looking around in general.

wilbur and tubbo went on to find a 'lavender feilds biome' one of the biomes in 'Biomes O' Plenty'.

before the stream they talked about adding a few mods to the game. which they did 'Biomes O' Plenty' 'Just Enough Items' 'The backpack mod' and 'Inventory Pets' (i have no clue what the backpack mods called but it has backpacks so).

"hey dani i see one of the inventory pet islands, im gonna build up and give you whatever it is." wilbur said, making a few shovels to mine stacks of dirt.