seven

The next morning after the stream, dani woke up first.

she slowly recalled everything that happened last night as she reached over and looked at a sleeping Wilbur on the other end of her phone.

she smiled and snickered quietly. taking a screenshot.

dani hung up, not wanting to completely kill their phones; she opened her messages and clicked on 'that bitch wil'

that bitch wil

hey i hung up wanting to let you sleep text me when u wake up 💕

---

Dani set his contact photo as the photo she just took. then got up and walked out of her dark bedroom into the brightly lit hallway

She hissed at the sudden light but quickly got over it. heading towards the bathroom to take a shower.

A good 30-45 Minutes later she got out of the shower and got dressed, as she left the bathroom a cloud of steam left with her. She walked back into her bedroom towards her phone to find wilbur had woken up and texted her a few times

you couldve woken me up lmao its fine

how'd you sleep?

whats your plan for today

-
She left him on read figuring she'd talk to him later. well she knew she'd talk to him later.

Dani's plan was to hang out with her sister. they dont usually hang out much with everything else going on in their lifes but they always try to make time for eachother.

Dani grabbed her phone and her keys and headed towards her front door.
she quickly pulled on her shoes and texted Alex saying she'd be at the house in 10.

Once dani arrived she waited in the car, texting Alex that she was their she turned on the music. one of the first songs played off her Spotify being 'La Jolla' she laughed at that and let it play.

Alex walked out of the front door and got into Dani's car. "hey" she said sitting down.

"hey Alex, how are you doing" Dani asked, turning down the music.

"I'm fine, how's Wilbur" Alex said after seeing what was playing.

"He's....okay I think. We streamed together last night"

"cool cool.... I have an idea" Alex paused

"whats your idea?" Dani asked pulling out of the driveway.

"Can you give me his number? I wanna prank call slash text him"

"i don't know." Dani said, thinking about how Wilbur would react

"Please Danielle, I wont do anything too bad"

"fine, you can get it from my phone, his contact is 'That bitch Wil'" Dani sighed handing her phone to Alex.

Dani tried to watch as Alex put in his phone number on her phone and send him a text

"what are you going to say?"

"I don't know yet"

Once the two arrived at the Starbucks they both ordered what they wanted.
(i would give an exact drink but i've never ordered a drink from Starbucks)
They went back to their car and sat there for a little bit

"what do you wanna do next?" Dani asked turning in her seat to look at Alex.

"I guess so." Dani turned back towards the steering wheel.

They drove to the mall. Hopping out of the car, Dani and Alex walked inside the food court entrance; Immediately smelling that same old food court smell.

They both headed for Tilt Studios, observing the shops and the people around them as they walk by.

They made a couple pitstops before fully heading to Tilt, only because Alex saw a cute shirt and wanted to buy it; and Dani didn't want to let her buy it so she bought it for her being the great big sister she is.
That cycle went on a couple times..

Finally walking into the Tilt they immediately both got a card; Putting 400 points on each card, meaning they spent so far 100 dollars each at the Tilt.

Dani and Alex played multiple games, winning some prizes here and there.
They even played mini bowling, laser tag, and bumper cars.

After about an hour and a half their points diminished, meaning they were pretty much done at Tilt.

As Dani was turning around to go cash in her points with Alex she ran into an older man, He was blonde and had a green and white striped hat on.

"Im sorry-" Dani quickly apologized. She swore she knew the man from somewhere she just couldn't quite but her finger on it.

"Don't worry about it, I wasn't looking where i was going" the man said

One of her first thoughts was "he seems like a father figure" Not in the creepy way but the comforting 'takes your kids to baseball games and takes them fishing' way; Like in the good dad way.

"Do I- do I know you?" He asked

"I don't think so" Dani awkwardly laughed, wanting to leave.

"Phil, there you are I didn't know where you went; they have bumper cars!" A familiar voice said

Dani looked over to see who it was and for a second her heart stopped.

"Wilbur?" she asked knowing it was him.

"Danielle?"
--------

I had this written out differently in my head but here we are.

now i have a question. do you like the pace this storys going? i feel like im rushing it but without rushing it i wouldn't have a plot..

next chapter soon :)
(914 words)