First Day!

Before you read this reread the information page, I will sometimes make changes and add things. Thanks

Kenji POV

It was the first day of UA I decided to take my super car instead of teleporting, after a few minutes of driving I finally arrive. After arriving to the school i could see everyone looking at my car, I decided to step out and upon stepping out I could see many girls blushing and boys eyeing me. Not wanting to be there anymore, I say Gatom and teleported inside the auditorium because I could only teleport to the place I've been. After leavening the auditorium I head to class 1A, I noticed that it has an abnormally big door. I walk in and noticed a certain Pomeranian and a teachers pet arguing. Not wanting to get caught up between them I walk right passed them, but as I was going a brown haired girl taps my shoulder and says.

 Not wanting to get caught up between them I walk right passed them, but as I was going a brown haired girl taps my shoulder and says

???: Thank you for saving me, my name is Ochako Uraraka!

Kenji: Oh, no problem....... My name is Kenji Voldigoad.

Ochako: Oh, are you a foreigner, because of that last name?

Wanting to keep my previous life's heritage even more hidden, I decided to say I was a foreigner.

Kenji: Yes actually.....

Ochako: Oh that's cool.

???: Hi I'm Tenya Iida, I'm sorry for what I did last time.

Kenji: It's no problem, I'm sorry too for embarrassing you.

Iida: It's no problem. But how did you know about the extra portion of the test?

Kenji: Well, if you think about it UA wouldn't be as strait forward as other schools for picking students.

Iida: I see that's why it's the best school!

Kenji: Umm you should probably head to you're seat our teacher is waiting for us to quiet down.

Class 1A and Iida hearing this immediately shuts up and at that point they notice what seems to be a yellow caterpillar.

Aizawa: You guys failed except you with the face mask.

Kenji: Thank you sir.

Aizawa: Now we are going to do a quirk apprehension test.

Iida: Wait don't we have orientation!

After hearing Aizawa say we have a quirk apprehension test, I immediately get up and start walking out of the classroom while getting stares from everyone.

Aizawa: Unlike other schools UA doesn't have to follow traditions, we also have a limited time to train you here so we must make the most of it! Now go follow that kid! You guys are useless compared to him!

After nearing the changing room I could see the other students running towards me, I take this time to walk in before the other students. After getting in i go to my locker and grab my clothing. I then proceed to take off my shirt with a boy with red hair started to talk with me.