Battle Traing Part 2

Before you read this reread the information page, I will sometimes make changes and add things. Thanks

Kenji POV

I was currently making my way upstairs, each steps rattled through the halls

I was currently making my way upstairs, each steps rattled through the halls. Through the mic I could hear all mights breathing and heart rate spiking, I guess he knows what's coming for his daughter. I saw Ochako who was currently watching Izumi intently. I tapped her shoulder which caused her to jump.

Ochako: Oh it's you Kenji, don't scare me like that.

Kenji: Yeah, my bad Let me handle Izumi. And do not interfere with this fight!

Ochako: But shouldn't I go for the openings?

Kenji: Sorry but no, this is my fight.

Ochako: I see, so it's like a rivalry!

My eyebrows twitch hearing this statement, but it's better to let her perceive that Izumi is my rival.

Kenji: Ugh S-sure you could say that.

I open the door and there I noticed Izumi, she was currently 2 yards away from the bomb, if I were to even use a tenth of my sealed speed/Power I could easily touch the bomb while sleeping. But this is not about wining this stupid exercise, it's about asserting my dominance and to get my revenge.

She quickly uses her telekinesis to try to lift me up, but realizing she can't she starts to panic. She starts using the extra supplies she had in her hero costume's belt. Using the small nails she had she tried to hit me but I tanked them all. I could see the shock in her eyes as well as hearing the increase heart rate of all might.

Izumi: W-what are you?

Kenji: I'm a demon!

Hearing this she tried to run away But I decided to use my compulsion magic to hold her down. She falls on the ground, unable to do anything, I started walking up to her but on the microphone I could hear all might yelling.

All Might: YOUNG KENJI, DONT DO THIS, YOUR ACTING LIKE A VILLAIN!

Deciding to expose all might I started to speak on the mic.

Kenji: And what would you know about being a hero.

All Might: WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I AM ALL MIGHT THE NUMBER 1 HERO!

Kenji: Number 1 my ass. All might you lie and deceived the public, I still remembered what you did to Izuku Yagi.

All Might:.............

Momo: All might, what did you do?

All Might: Ugh......

Kenji: Well, Izuku Yagi was All Might's son as well as Izumi's twin brother.

Everyone: WAIT WHAT? IZUMI IS ALL MIGHTS DAUGHTER?

Kenji: Yes.

Momo: I see, but what about him.