USJ?

Before you read this reread the information page, I will sometimes make changes and add things. Thanks

Izumi POV
After the incident of the battle training, i couldn't wrap my head around izuku being alive. It took a lot of convincing for my mother to fully accept that her son was alive. Ever since the incident, dad has been trying to get in contact with Izuku through Nezu, but that didn't work due to the fact that he knew what happened to izuku. I don't blame him, if I were In his shoes, I wouldn't give out that information. For Shoko and Katsumi they've been very nervous ever since the realization of izuku being alive, I know that they want to tell izuku how they feel but I know that they are too scared to do it because of our past.

It has been 3 days, and izuku hasn't shown up, I can't help but feel really worried. He even missed the day Aizawa announced that we are heading to the USJ. But even then, Nezu must've informed him about the USJ field trip, meaning that I have a chance to see him. I heard Aizawa spoke.

Aizawa: I want you all to get changed into your hero costumes and meet us outside of the school.

Everyone: Yes!

After getting changed, we started to load the bus one by one following Iida's instructions. I have to admit he was very annoying. As we load onto the bus, our classmates started up a discussion about our quirks. I then turn my head seeing izuku! I scream his name out while hugging him attracting the attention of Katsumi, Shoto, Shoto, and Katsuki.

Izumi: Izuku!

Kenji: My name is not izuku, and move out of my way.

Izumi: No!

Kenji POV

I think to myself. Damn she's really getting on my nerves, but then again I had nezu get me a restraining order for them. I pulled it out, shocking Izumi as well as the others.

Kenji: I want you to stay the hell away from me.

Izumi: but big bro-

Kenji: I am not your big brother, I was never your big bro and never will be. You are not my sister because the only sisters I have are akane, yue, and zeshia.

Izumi: What do you mean! Who are those people you said.

Kenji: None of your damn business.

I could see shoka as well as Katsumi approach me.

Shoka: My father as well as your father have agreed that we will be engage!

Katsumi: Same with mine!

Kenji: The hell? I never agreed to be engaged, and he is not my damn father!

Shoka: He is your father!

Kenji: No the only father I have is Anos!

Katsumi: Who is anos?

Kenji: My father, and that's for me to know and you to find out!

After that commotion the buss ride was silent, I could see Izumi sneaking glances at me as well as Shoka and Katsumi. On the other hand Katsuki was silent as well as tordoroki, I think to myself, they must be feeling guilty or scared. Once we left, we were met with thirteen.