Meeting a God and His Family (Updated)

*things I forgot to mention*

To Hestia shippers, I'm sorry in this AU she is a Mother figure for Bell, so she's still overprotective but just sees Bell as a son. Also Bell's sword was crafted by Welf using his spirit blood to reinforce Bell's weapon, along with using Bell's own blood, a bit of his soul, and skill to forge the sword. Think of it like how Ichigo obtained both Zangettsu, but the flames used to forge the sword  was enhanced by Bell's Argonaut skill allowing the sword to resist the skills side effects.

- Please give me a name for Bell's sword -

Also when bell visited the world of DXD Sirzechs gave Bell the ability to make a peerage so please give me names of people to join Bell.(Characters of other animes allowed)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Names

Talking

(Thoughts)

Descriptions/Narration

- Actions -

***********************************************************************

In a mansion in another world.

???
Daddy!!!

????
Yes, what is it sweetie?

???
I'm bored.

????
And what do you want me to do about it?

???
I've been watching this world called Danmachi, where the main character is a rabbit wanting to be a hero, and I wanted to ask if I can play with him?

????
Sweetie, are you talking about Bell Cranel?

???
Yes!

????
Umm, sure I was going to bring him and his friends here so they can react to themselves and their Alternate worlds anyway, so why not.

???
YAY!!!

*Time skip: 30 minutes*

????
Alright time to bring them here.

- Snapping my finger teleporting everyone to the theater -

Hestia Familia, Loki Familia, Freya Familia, Ganasha Familia, Hermes Familia, the Guild, The Hostess of Fertility, Hephaestus Familia, Miach Familia, Dian Cecht Familia, Take Familia, and Xenos, Evilus
Huh?!/What's going on?!/Where are we?!/ How did we get here?!/ I'm Scared!