Understanding the Falna 2/2 (Updated)

*Last chapter what I wrote at the bottom was probably confusing. Hell going back and reading it I confused myself. So I wanted to try and clarify it.*

- In the future, some chapters will be battle scenes from different animes where the cast will be replacements for certain characters. For example imagine the Naruto & Sasuke vs Momoshiki fight but with Bell, Aiz, and Ottarl in their place.

- Another chapter can be about raps. An example being an Itachi Rap where Bell is in the shoes of Itachi, or maybe a Meliodas rap, etc.

- Other chapters would be scenes of animes like speeches or stuff like that an example would be Giyuu's speech to Tanjiro but instead it would be lets say, fuck it lets say Bete is Giyuu and Bell is Tanjiro. Or another example would be No Game No Life Sora's Humanity speech.

- And other chapters can be based on stories of other creators(Of course I will give credit to each of the authors.), for example lets say I use one of the battles or scenes in the story "The Lost Rabbit by Arggonauttt" and things like that.

* So on these 4 points comment what you would like to see them react to for future chapters.*

*I do hope I was able clarify was I was trying to say.*

*Okay that enough of me talking, now on to the reaction.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Names

Talking

Descriptions/Narration

[Translations]

(Thoughts)

- Actions -

I.S.= In Screen

O.S.= Out of Screen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini-Aiz
Huh? Mini-Aiz looked around and spotted Bell. Mister Rabbit! She said running towards Bell, which Bell picked her up.

Bell
Hey, it's nice to meet you, Li'l Aiz. He said greeting her with a smile. The rabbit then glanced at the other Aiz's direction. So, what kind of Aiz are you?

Yan. Aiz
Your lover~ She responded licking her lips.

Bell
... (Yandere, got it.) Well, it's nice to meet you. He said with a soft smile. By the way, why are you wearing Origami's inversion clothing?

Yan. Aiz
Well... She responded floating towards him, she got behind Bell and wrapped her arms around his neck. I'm a version of your princess when her mind snapped, letting out how she truly felt, I guess you could call me... Her real self~ She responded seductively, not really answering the boy's question, and licked his ear after finishing her response.

Bell
I see...

Yan. Aiz
My Love, I want you to know, I could care less if you have a harem, as long, as I'm or we, are your number one. She said nibbling his ear this time.