Understanding the Falna Part 1/2 (Updated)

Summary: This chapter will have 2 videos helping the DXD and DAL cast understand the world of Danmachi mainly how adventurers get stronger. The first video show how the Falna works and the second will allow them to see and understand Bell's growth.

*For the second video I'm going further into Liaris Freese Skill and how it came to be.*

*If you want the cast react to the second video entirely showing how strong Bell has become overtime and quickly, comment yes.*

*Both Videos belong to the Youtuber AniNews I do recommend watching him as He goes in depth of more animes than Danmachi. He has videos varying from Character analysis to their powers to even Skipped Content. So please check him out if you haven't already.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Names

Talking

(Thoughts)

[Translation]

Narrations/Description

- Actions -

*******************************************************************

Everyone - Hestia Familia
What the Fuck!!!?

Bell
Hmm, so that's how I'm improving so fast?

Most
 (Even he didn't know?!)

Bell
Bell then looked at everyone and asked. What's wrong why is everyone staring at me like that?

Issei
Bell, you have a skill that is basically a 4-5x level boost if not more depending on how strong your feelings are, and... Wait how did you get a skill like that, and just how rare is that skill?!

Shido
Now that I think about it. Bell, you never really explained how a Falna works, all I know is that it's basically a leveling system.

Everyone else from DXD and DAL nodded.

Muichiro
In that case, would you like for me to show you a video to help explain it? Sees everyone nod. Alright, everyone eyes on screen.

I.S. = In Screen

O.S. = Out of Screen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I.S.

"As I'm sure you know Bell is a very 'Special' adventurer he Levels Up much faster that everyone else and his basic stats always goes above and beyond the Max S rank often going all the way to even the SS and SSS ranks that not even the Loki Familia knows exist."

"But What does all that actually mean?"

"I mean Leveling is something we hear mention a lot In the Danmachi world. It plays a significant role dictating the power levels of all the characters, yet we are never given context on how it all works. All we see or hear is that X character leveled up and is now significantly stronger. Now let's see how these things work and then check out bells current stats and see just how strong he is compared to everyone else."