Chapter 6

Crazy play for two days, tired into mud.

Going back to the parachute, Chu Yu fell to sleep and felt dawn.

Chu has not slept so well for many years. People are really strange creatures. They used to be carefree when they were young. They fell asleep early, but they loved to stay up all night, and they waved their youth. Later, they grew older, and the layers of life and suffering piled up in the heart, day and night, and they wanted to sleep. I can't sleep either.

Heavy work, hopeless unrequited love, broken parents, lonely life, made him tired and sleepy, but could not fall asleep, had to go to the doctor on time to ask for a calm film.

The doctor said that his illness is related to irregular work and depressed mood.

A person who has been unhappy for many years, how can he not get sick?

Now that he is going to die, he wants to open, but he sleeps well.

May also have to thank Xiao Xiao’s pillow as well.

Chu is cold, even in the hottest summers, the hands and feet are cold, and the winter is very frozen. He is full of heat in the bed and is full of heat, like a stove for him to take warmth.

Yesterday, I didn’t have the strength to toss. Chu Yu went to bed early and woke up today and found that his hand was in his arms.

Chu Yu lay quietly, looking at the sleeping face of Yan Chen Dust.

The boy was unruly when he woke up. He was a lot softer when he fell asleep. He looked really young. His facial features were excellent, his eyes were dark, his skin was smooth, and he was full of collagen at first glance. It’s so cute.

Chu Hao looked at it for a while, he never knew that he was a Yan control, and his heart was inexplicably ignited with a sense of superiority.

He could sleep like this young and handsome boy!

More glorious!

Chu Hao did not want to wake him up, and wanted to quietly pull his hand out of the arms of Yan Yanchen. Just after a move, Yan Yanchen woke up.

Yan Yan dust sleeps, touched the phone and took a look at the time, almost ten o'clock, muttered: "So early."

Reaching out to hold Chu Yu into his arms, full of sleepiness: "Will you sleep again?"

Is this still early? Chu Xiao smiled, speechless, patted his head: "You let me go, I will cook for you."

Yan Yanchen groaned in his arms. After a moment, he reluctantly let go of his hands. Chu Yu dressed and put up his sleeves to cook.蔺 尘 安排 安排 安排 租 租 租 租 租 租 租 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景 海景Breakfast and lunch are mixed together.

Yan Yanchen got up from the bed, bare-chested, barefoot, and the jeans were hung on the waist, and the belts were not fastened. If it is an ugly man, wearing a screaming screaming, because his face is good and good, so wearing a kind of wild and handsome.

He still didn't wake up, hugged Chu's waist from behind, put his face on the side of Chu, and asked, "Where do you want to go today?"

He also said: "You didn't get close to me yesterday, have you raised your spirits today?"

Chu Hao blush, is this inviting? He said: "Don't go there today, hey, take your hand off, don't touch me... After breakfast, accompany me to the market, I want to buy some ingredients to cook."