Extra 3

Many years later, the children of the kindergarten were still impressed by the personal garden party that year.

The children of Chu, who claimed to have "six fathers and two mothers", actually brought a group of fathers and mothers! The scene at the time was spectacular and unforgettable.

He has so many moms and dads, and all of them are handsome men and women! Too much! !

Six handsome people, each handsome guy and two beautiful big sisters stand in a row, 啾啾c position!

That row... oh.

The children are in a daze and discuss.

teacher:"……"

The teacher never imagined that it would be such a scene, and daringly went forward: "Mr. Yu..."

Yan Yanchen said: "I and Chu Yu are the fathers of Yu, he has four cognacs, two godmothers, so he did not deceive."

The teacher's eyes are full of incredulity. She did not expect that the flames would be such a big problem. Originally, the parent-child garden party, the parents only came over one person, and most of them were mothers. If both of them came, they would attach great importance to the children.

Hey, eight breaths came! This is not the focus, the focus seems to be a certain red movie star show Hong Yu is also inside!

At first, they didn't even dare to admit that the star's three-piece hat sunglasses and masks were not worn by the exhibition Hong Yu. It was too calm, but it made people feel suspicious. Perhaps it was just like a special look? How can I see how it looks like me...

Instead, the children's newborn calves are not afraid of tigers. They ran to ask: "Hey, do you really have so many dads? That person looks like someone I have seen on TV."

Nodded, simply admit: "Cognac, actor."

"Wow! I know it is Hongyu!"

Zhan Hongyu also squatted down and greeted the children, causing many girls to face red. Later, the girls in the class were better, and they all expressed their wish to marry his father. If you can't, go back and ask for it, marry you, you can barely accept it.

Mom and Dad of other children, if a person participates in so many projects, they must be sweaty and sweaty. If the couple come together, it will be okay. Nowadays, the most involved is raising parents.

Only here, there are too many people coming, and who will fight for the next project.

"Lao Zhuo, you can't do this. You usually pick up the game when you have time on the weekend, and grab it this time?"

"I feel that you are most happy with me, right? Hey. Was the restaurant that took you to the last time to eat? Is it delicious?"

"I am going to vacate the schedule, do you want me to stand next to you?"

"You are enough, I am the relative of the child?"

Seeing a lot of children envious, some of the children's parents received a notice to abandon the kindergarten more things, the couple for whom to push the three resistance four, and even more even a fight, even if you come over, look impatient, want Go home early.

A little boy in the same class walked to the side and said with envy: "My father and mother are not able to come because of work. Your father and mother are very kind to you."

He pulled up his hand and went to Dad: "His father, didn't come, dry up, one, lend him, okay?"

Look, it’s amazing, Dad can borrow one for other kids!