Chapter 27

Chu Yu relied on the railings on the banks of the Thames, waiting for the flames to buy two cups of hot coffee to warm his hands, quietly looking at the river, the wind blowing his hair, he has not cut hair for two months, hair Long a lot.

Yan Yanchen came back with two cups of coffee, like a trotting leg, and apologized: "Let you wait for a long time."

Chu Yu took a cup of coffee, the temperature infiltrated into the body from the palm of his hand and said: "Is it tired? We are sitting there and taking a break and talking."

Yan Yanchen took out the paper towel and wiped the public bench attentively, so that Chu Hao sat down and said, "I will take you to the archery in the afternoon? Have you ever played archery? Would you like to try it? It is quite interesting."

There is a lack of interest in Chu Yu, and there is no place to nod. The two have a sentence without a word to chat.

The snow flakes in the sky.

Yan Yanchen saw Chu Yu raise his head, and the snow fell on his reddish nose, and was instantly melted into a small crystal waterdrop.

Chu Yu said: "There is no way to shoot an arrow."

Yan Yanchen said: "Let's go home."

They got up and prepared to leave.

A man with a wool hat ran to him in front of him with a piece of paper. No, it was a painting.

Pencil sketch, painted is Chu.

He painted his slight side face, and smiled and talked with Yan Yanchen. Chu stunned. When he looked at Xiaoyan, was it like this?

Is it so gentle?

He didn't know it himself.

The author of the painting said: "Fifty pounds."

Chu Yu handed the painting back: "It's too expensive, you are strong buy and sell."

The painting was intercepted halfway, and Yan Chenchen said: "I buy."

Chu Yu looked at him.

Yan Yanchen said: "Can't take pictures, let me keep the picture always? I will pay for it myself."

Despite this, Yan Yanchen still worried that Chu Yu would disagree, and Chu looked at him and looked at the painting again. If it's just a photo, just press the delete button, there is no real feeling, but this is a picture, it is a real thing, if you want to destroy it can only be broken... he can't bear it.

buy it.

However, it is not easy to buy it in this way. There is no face. Chu Yu bargains and says: "Fifty pounds are too expensive, thirty pounds."

The painter shook his head and argued that: "No, fifty pounds, I think that this painting is very good. You see, when you look at your lover, you are full of love and the details of the guilty feelings that have suffered." It’s very good, isn’t it worth fifty pounds? I still think it’s cheap.”

Chu Yu suddenly rose red face, what is "full of love"? He immediately turned his face: "Do not buy."

Yan Yanchen quickly said: "Buy and buy."

To be honest, he has not bought such a cheap painting in his life. In his opinion, he is willing to save money after adding three or four zeros.

Yan Yanchen still bought fifty pounds to buy the painting. He was very satisfied. He also spent a few pounds to buy the old painting tube to protect the painting and hold it in his arms.

Chu Yu looked at the strange embarrassed, awkwardly said: "You are really spending money, still stupid, being cheated."

Yan Yanchen suddenly kissed him: "I like it very much."