Chapter 11

Cleo's POV: [1:00pm]
Me and the rest of the avengers and sitting in the living room watching a movie but tony wasn't here. Natasha sat across from me in the arm chair with her legs hanging off the arm of the chair since she was sitting on it sideways not paying attention to the movie on her phone. I keep glancing over at her every once in a while I can't help but notice how pretty she looks.

Next thing I knew I felt my phone vibrate on my lap since I had it on silent. I look at it and it's from Natasha, "what are you thinking out?" I'm guessing she knew I was looking at her. "How cute you look over there ;)" I see her smile at her phone when she saw it. "You think I'm cute" she reply's, "oh my god just get together already" I hear Wanda say beside me. "You looking at my texts"I ask she nods at me.

The movie ends and my brother walks into the room,good timing I must say. "We are having a party tonight" everyone looks at him confused. "What for?" Thor saids, "to celebrate Cleo quitting smoking" I just roll my eyes god he would make any excuse just for a party. I get up and leave to go to the kitchen I open the fridge "so you did stop smoking" there it was her voice that I love hearing.

[5:24pm]

I'm in my room getting ready with Wanda the party starts at 6. "So you and Romanoff"Wanda saids. "What about me and Romanoff?" I say, "are you to a thing or what?" I look at her why she is doing her makeup. "No we ain't a thing" I say looking down at my hands. "Well do you want to be?" I look up back at Wanda she is already looking at me "I don't know, I don't know what I want Wanda, I...I" I couldn't finish my sentence I just sighed and sat there it was silent for a bit.

(You wore this btw)

I walk down to the party and see Natasha at the bar, I go over to her and just sit there

I walk down to the party and see Natasha at the bar, I go over to her and just sit there. I just looked at Natasha she looked hot. "You know I can see that right I'm not blind" she saids, I look down embarrassed. I see her hand grab mine I flinched a tiny with at it hoping she didn't notice. "Let's dance" Natasha and I go to the dance floor and start dancing. "You flinched" I just looked at her "when I grabbed your hand you flinched" I just look down at my hands and start fiddling with them.

"Hey, I'm sorry I mentioned it let's go sit with the others" I just smile at her. I haven't spoken a word since I got here I was scared to. We walk over to them there were all sitting on the couch "lady Cleo truth or dare" Thor saids to me once I got there, I watch Nat sit down next to Steve. "Umm truth" I say. "Best person you have ever dated?" Clint said. "Oh I don't date it's not my thing". I walk over to Natasha and stand behind her why the others were still playing. She takes my hand and leads me in front of her "sit" she saids I look at her confused "on your lap?" She nods and smiles. I sit down on her lap and she wraps her arms around my waist and puts her chin on my shoulder, I felt safe really safe.

People started to leave the party after a while I'm still sitting on Natasha's lap. "Natasha would definitely be top I can't see her as a bottom" I wasn't really paying attention to what they were talking about until Bucky asked me "Cleo you to have fucked if Natasha top or bottom?" I look at Nat who just smiles at me "she's definitely a bottom" I say looking back at them I see there faces all shocked I look down at my hands. "You okay what's wrong you have been quiet since you got here" i hear Natasha whisper to me why all the other sit there shocked at Nat being a bottom. I look at Nat "mhm I'm fine" she looks at me concerned and worried but not fully I didn't know how to describe the look "your not fine because you keep looking at your hands and I know when you look at your hands something is wrong" wow she was the first person who ever noticed that I don't know why but it made me want to cry.

I get off her lap "I'm going to get goodnight everyone" they all say goodnight and I'm about to leave the room before I felt someone holding my hand "I'll come make sure you go to bed safely" Natasha saids to me. We get to my room and I change I put a jumper on and bike shorts. " stay with me until I fall asleep please" I ask her she nodded at me she was there for 15 minutes when I finally fell asleep. She kissed me on the forehead then left the room quietly.

Word count: 882 words
Im sorry I would have wrote more but it's currently 4am right now I need to get some sleep so goodnight everyone. I will try and write 2 chapter tomorrow for you all. 🙂