Chapter 15

Cleo's POV:

It's been a week, my date with Nat to go to the 76ers game is in 2 days. I'm so happy about it. It's 2am and I'm still awake, I didn't realised what the time was since I just been on my phone watching movies and talking to Maddie were planing on meeting up sometime soon.

I'm lying in bed when I hear running coming from Natasha's room. I quickly go to her room to see what's wrong. I see her in her bathroom vomiting i turn the light on and grab her hair to keep it out of her face and rub here back. We were there for a least 20minutes.

I walked with her back to bed and I I stayed there cuddling her.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Mhm must have been something I ate"

"Yeah"

We ended up falling asleep she had her head on my chest, her and on my stomach and her leg on my waist. I was holding her in and we stayed like that the whole night.

When I wake up in the morning Natasha wasn't there. I got up and looked around for her and didn't find her or anyone for that matter I finally checked my phone and she texted me.

"Hey Cleo, we went on a mission Ill be back later xx"

I decided to take a shower and got changed wearing one of nat's favourite jumpers.

(Wearing this)

I ended up texting Maddie

"Hey Maddie, wanna meet up for breakfast?🙂"

"Yeah sure meet at our coffee shop in 30 minutes x"

"See you soon"

I grabbed a pair of Tony's keys for his car I hate driving but there's no one else that could take me. I pull up to the coffee shop and get out of the car locking it and walking inside. I see Maddie sat there at a table I go and sit down.

"Hey girl how you been" she saids

"Yeah I have been good a lot has happened"

"A lot has you don't come partying as much anymore we need to do it again"

"We will soon Maddie I promise."

We ordered coffee and were talking for about three hours.

"I finally stopped smoking"

"Omg lee that's amazing, I thought you would never stop"

"Yeah well I did it I'm in glad I did I'm also dating someone and I'm really happy"

"Wow so much as happened with you, please tell me it's Nat I saw how you were with her and I love her"

"Yeah it is Nat she got tickets for the 76ers game tomorrow night we are going together"

"Aw that's cute she must know how much you like basketball, you have to tell me how it goes"

"If you like Nat you should meet Wanda and Bucky you will love them"

I look at my phone and see that Natasha has texted 40 minutes ago.

"Shit" i say under quietly.

My Natasha: "hey I'm back from the mission, where are you? I miss you ❤️"

"Hey Maddie I got to go back home um my brother needs me to help him with something" it was the first thing I thought of.

"Okay well I'll see you around bye"

"Cya Maddie great seeing you"

I get back to my car and see the tony texted me to.

Smarty pants: "did you take my car?"

I didn't answer him and texted Nat saying I'll be back in 15 minutes.
I get home and park Tony's car back and walk inside, I put the keys back and go to the lounge room were I saw everyone sitting around doing there own thing nat's in her armchair sitting on her phone.

I walk over to her and sat on her lap facing her with my knees on the side of her hips  taking her phone out of her hand.

"How are you feeling" i ask

"Better now that you are here" she saids putting her hands on my waist and pushing me closer to her.

I wrap my hands around her neck and kiss her.

"Get a room" I hear Steve say.

I giggle and  get off of Natasha taking her hand walking up to the bedroom. She sits down and I sit on top of her and se start making out.

Word count: 723 words