Chapter 17- first date with Romanoff part 1

Natasha's POV: [5:04pm]

I just got out of the shower after training, I was getting ready for my date with Cleo. What was I meant to wear to a basketball game? I'm wondering around the room in my bra and underwear trying to figure out what I'm going to wear, I must really like this girl if I'm going to a fucking basketball game but I have never actually seen a real game of basketball. What if I over dress I have 30 minutes until we have to leave for the plane. Fuck every thing is okay I'll just ask Cleo what she is wearing.

Cleo😍💍

"hey what are you wearing for are date tonight?"

"It's a basketball game so I guess jeans and a top? Or we can dress up nicer it's fine by me"

"Nope jeans and a top is cool"

"Okay, see you in 20 then xx"

"Yep xx ❤️"

I was going through my closet when I finally had a outfit ready.

(Nat's outfit)

I packed a bag for tonight since I planed for us to stay at a hotel

Cleo's POV:

I'm in my room finishing getting ready and all I know is that I had to be ready by 5:30pm but the game isn't until 9:40 pm so I don't know why maybe Natasha has more things planned. I just finished getting ready I had my phone,wallet and lipgloss, then I hear a knock at the door.

Cleo's outfit btw

I open the door to see Natasha I look at her up and down

I open the door to see Natasha I look at her up and down. "Have I ever told you that you are hot?" I say.

"I think I'm a little over dressed but you look pretty, sorry I don't know what I'm meant to wear to a basketball game" she saids kinda nervous.

"No it's perfect, ready to go?" I ask.

She nods and takes my hand we walk outside and I see a plane, I guess we had to get to the game somehow. We walk inside Nat places a back on one of the sits i don't know what it was I sat down and she sat across from me.

"Are you going all out Romanoff private plane what else" I say looking at her cute green eyes that I always get lost in.

"Just want to make sure this date is perfect" she saids.

"You can take me out to go get McDonald's and the date would still be perfect because I will be with you" I say and she blush's a little.

"So tell me more about you Stark we have a hour to kill before me land" she saids.

"Um let's see you have the basics that you already know brother is Ironman, parents liked him better then me, love partying and I really like this redhead in front of me."

"Your parents really liked tony better then you I don't see how that is possible"

"Well they said he was always smarter, that's a lie and I know it I didn't want the attention all the time so I acted dumber until eventually they started giving me no attention at all I was abandoned by them."

"I'm sorry" she said I saw a tear in her eye.

"It's okay, it's kinda how I the known name as the wild stark because I did anything I wanted and they wouldn't care, fun fact though they thought I wouldn't make it passed high school well finished that and college" I say smiling making her smile too god I loved that smile so much.

"Who would have thought Cleo Stark actually made it to college"

We kept talking when we finally landed it was 6:30pm there was a car waiting for us it was a black bmw that I'm guessing she rented. She opened the passenger door for me and then got into the driver's seat and started the car.

"So where are we going now we still have a few hours before the game" I ask.

"We are going to go for dinner"

"Great because I'm starving" I say and she smiles.

Why we are in the car I put the radio on and hey there Delilah was playing I loved this song.

"Hey there, Delilah.
What's it like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away
But, girl, tonight you look so pretty
Yes,you do
Time square can't shine as bright as you
I swear, it's true"

I stopped singing once I felt nat's hand on my thigh I looked down and smiled.

"Keep singing, I like it when you sing" she said

"Oh, it's what you do to me
Oh, it's what you do to me
Oh,it's what you do to me
What you do to me"

I stop and then Natasha started singing.

"Hey there,Delilah
I know times are getting hers
But just believe me girl
Someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar
We'll have it good
We'll have the life we knew we would
My word is good"

"Wow,You have a amazing voice why haven't I ever heard you sing before?" I say and I wasn't lying it was really good.

"I don't like singing with people around" she saids

"You should sing to me more instead of me singing to you" I say.

She smiles we drive for another 5 minutes when she finally parks the car at a restaurant omg this girl knows me so well, pizza yes! I couldn't help but kiss her. We walk inside and sit at a booth.

"What pizza do you want?" She asks.

"Pepperoni" i say.

She orders a large pepperoni pizza for us to share and soda's for drinks.

"I'm loving this date so far" I say to her.