Part 1

You walk through the hallway with your usual cold face. Like other days, students stared at you while whispering. You had no other friends than your best friend Jisoo. No one dared to talk to you because of your coldness. Even you are cold, you are sensitive. Suddenly you felt someone backhugging you. You sighed as you already know who it is.

JS: Y/nnie~ 

She cutely smile at you but you just look at her coldly but less cold.

JS: Oh come on! Smile a little please?

Y/n: No.

You continued walked to your class followed by her since you both has a same class. You sit at your seat and laid your head on the desk closing your eyes. She sat beside you and shake her head while looking at you.

JS: Yah, don't sleep! We have a new student later.

You ignored her.

JS: Aish this kid, how can you be Tae's sister..

Y/n: Ask my mom.

She groaned, annoyed by your behaviour.

JS: Your behaviour is so ugh!

author: meanwhile my mind :)

back to the story:-

As the students filled the class, the professor came in with the result of last week test. He cleared his throat and spoke.

PROF: So, before I gave you all the result of last week test, we have a new student.

Whispering start to fill the class.

ST1: Is it a boy?

ST2: Is he handsome?

ST: Maybe a girl..

PROF: Silent class! So, come in!

A handsome cute guy entered the class with a little smile on his face. Every girls are drooling over him because of how hot he is. His height is around 175 cm, tall but short than other boys making him look cute at the same time. Jisoo pat your head multiple times.

JS: Yah, he is so hot!

You just hummed not caring to look at him.

PROF: Introduce yourself.

??: Hi, my name is Park Jimin, 20 years old and single.

He winked at the other girls. They screamed in excitement as some of them dramatically fainted. He chuckled as his eyes landed on you who still doesn't look at him. Jisoo shake you hard make you look at her annoyed.

Y/n: What?

JS: Look at him.

You turned your head to look at him and you both make an eye contact. He stare at you got lost by your beauty. You laid your head on the desk again.

'How can someone be so beautiful?'

PROF:  So Jimin, go seat beside hm..

He scanned the class even though the girls is screaming wanting Jimin to seat beside them. The professor spotted you.

PROF: Go sit beside Y/n. Y/n! Raised your hand!

You look up and raised your hand. Jimin's eyes lit up as he go sit beside you.