Part 2

Y/n: What again?

JM: What?

Y/n: Stop following me.

JM: Why not?

You sighed in frustration. You push your hair back and look at him.

Y/n: It's been a month Jimin. Stop following me around. What do you want from me?

He smiled.

JM: That is the longest sentence that you ever talk to me. What do I want? Um.. You.

You scoffed.

Y/n: I'm just a normal girl, normal human. Go find another girl to play with.

You turned around about to walk away until he grabbed your wrist make you look at him.

JM: I'm not playing and I want you. Not other girls. 

You both stare at each other. You got lost in his eyes and so do he. But you pull back your hand and walk away without glance at him. He sighed.

JM: Atleast accept me as your friend!

He shout at you but you ignored him and continued walking. You scoffed silently.

'Friend? How can you be my friend if you always make my heart flutter?' 

A pink tint appeared at your cheeks make you walk fast to the class so no one can saw you blushing.

TH: You should just give up hyung. Why are you still hitting on her?

JM: I just want to be her friends.

TH: She will just ignored you even if you are her friend. There's no difference the way she will treat you though.

JM: Well, maybe she will be less cold since I'm cute?

JS: Nope. You aren't cute so stop being so full of yourself.

JM: You are just jealous that I'm more cute than you.

JS: Oh really? I don't think so, I am more cute than you and everybody knows that, shorty!

JM: Atleast I'm taller than you shorty!

They both continued bickering not realizing you already sit beside Taehyung having fun watching them. 

JS: Coward, just admit that you have a crush on Y/n!

JM: W-what? I'm not! I just want to be her friend! How about you? All students know you have a crush on Taehyung!

JS: Yah you shorty!

She grabbed his hair and pulled it as he screamed.

JM: Yah you crazy btch! Let my precious hair go!

He pulled her hair too.

JS: Yah let my beautiful hair go!

You unknowingly chuckled make Taehyung look at you but you smiled focusing on Jimin and Jisoo who is currently on the floor still fighting. Taehyung stared at you.

TH: I miss your smile.

You look at him again with your poker face.

TH: Smile often.. I miss it. Same with your laugh.

You sighed.

Y/n: It's hard. I told you already.. And you exactly know why I changed.

TH: But it's not your fault, you know.

Y/n: I know.. But I can't help but to blame myself. Anyway, they both might kill each other if you didn't stop them.

TH: You mean, we stop them. Go grab Jisoo.

Y/n: No, you grab Jisoo. I want to talk to that flirty boy.

TH: Fine.. Continue talking. I miss your voice, like really.

You rolled your eyes playfully and grabbed Jimin away from Jisoo while Tae do the same to Jisoo.

Y/n: Follow me.

You pulled his hand and walked away from Taehyung and Jisoo. Jimin look at his hand that you were holding. He smiled. You turn around and look at him. Realising that you still holding his hand, you quickly let go of it.

Y/n: Sorry.

JM: It's fine. I like it.

You look at him for a second and cleared your throat.

Y/n: You said you want to be my friend, right?

He excitedly nodded like a kid.

Y/n: Well, I actually.. Uh.. I-you-friends- Ugh!

You groaned as you don't know how to tell him because you are shy. He chuckled as he find that you are cute when mad.

JM: You are cute. Let me guess, you accept me as your friend?

You nodded. He hugged you in excitement make you froze.

JM: Thank you! I promise I'll be the best male friend that you ever had!

He pulled the hug and realised what he did.

JM: Sorry! I just so excited..

Y/n: It's fine. Why are so excited to be my friend?

JM: Because... I found you interesting and you aren't like other girls. Your cold personality make me want to know you more.

Y/n: It's sounds like a confession.

JM: It can be if you want.

He smirked at you playfully make you chuckled.

JM: Oh you smile!

You changed your expression to cold one.

JM: Wow, your duality. But you should smile often! You look more pretty with your smile.

Y/n: That's why I don't smile. I don't want you to fall for me.

With that you walk away from him.

'But I think I already fall for you, Y/n-ah..'

-TO BE CONTINUED-