Part 3

JM: Chubs!

He run and jumped to you make you stumbled a little.

Y/n: Yah, you are heavy. Stop squishing me~

You said as he hugged you tightly making you hard to breathe. He let go of you.

JM: I just miss you.

Y/n: We just met yesterday!

JM: Exactly. I want to see you 24 hours.

Y/n: You want to but I don't want to see you.

JM: You are so mean. Atleast you are less cold now.

He smile at you but you just look at him holding your smile. It's been 2 months that you both have being friends. You are less cold to him but still cold to anyone else. You don't smile to anyone but just improve your tone of speaking.

Y/n: I just want you to stop annoyed me but I guess it didn't work. Should I act back to cold?

JM: No no! Don't! I won't annoy you anymore but I don't promise that. You never told me what annoy you the most.

Y/n: Easy. It's you.

You walk away leaving him who is staring at you with unbelieved. 

'My poor hearteu, how could she..'

He hold his chest acting like he is in pain. Suddenly Taehyung and Jisoo spoke make him flinched.

JS,TH: Stop acting, drama queen.

JM: Yah! You both startled me. Why are you both always together?

JS: Because you always with Y/n. Everytime I saw her, she must be with you.

She suddenly grabbed his collar glaring at him deadly.

JS: Don't you dare to replace my spot. I'm her bestfriend and she is mine understood?

He gulped and nodded nervously. She let go of him and smiled.

JS: Good. Now let's go, I don't want to be late. What class do you have now Tae?

TH: Science.

JS: Oh, okay then. See you at lunch!

She pulled Jimin's hand to the class after waving to Taehyung.

-AT CLASS-

Y/n: Ugh, history.. Why we must have to learn history? We are not in the past to know what they do or whatever. Maybe the principal also doesn't know about history so why do we have to learn it when we will forgot about it though.

You complained while Jisoo and Jimin look at you smiling with adore. You look at the both of them weirdly.

Y/n: Why are you both looking at me like that? 

JS: You are more talkative now. Good because I miss that.

Y/n: It's not like I've never speak.

JS: You know what I mean. Don't talk back to your unnie.

Y/n: Excuse you? You are just older for 4 months.

JM: Okay stop ladies before the professor came.

JS: Oh, do you know that we have new student?

Y/n: Again? And how do you know?

JS: Oh please, I am Kim Jisoo. And it's a girl.

Y/n: Really? 

JS: Yeah, I guess she maybe will fall for Jimin.

JM: Who doesn't?

JS/ Y/n: Me.

JS: No you do love him Y/n. Don't lie to me, I've know you since diapers.

JM: Really? You love me?

Y/n: No. Oh look the prof is here.

The prof came as the class start to quiet.

PROF: We have a new student and it's a girl. Boys behave yourself and girls be friendly towards her except Y/n of course.

She said as she know your cold personality. The new student came with a flirty smile. She smile toward all of you until her eyes make an eye contact to you. You froze. Jisoo look at you worriedly as she know who is the girl. The girl smirk.

' I've never know I will meet her again.  Lalisa Manoban.'

-TO BE CONTINUED-

-TO BE CONTINUED-

P/S: I love Lisa. She is my bias in Blackpink so incase if any of you thought that I hate her because I use her as a bad one in this story, no I don't hate her. This just a fanfiction. That's all.