matching

✎ Reality - Lost Frequencies " ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ, ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴀɴ

 Reality - Lost Frequencies 
" ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ, ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴀɴ. ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ, ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄʟᴏɴᴇ. " 

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

As I opened my room and locked my door. I flopped at the bed, closed my eyes, and fall into a deep sleep. 

" Gah! I really wish to know how to play the piano. " Kaede exclaimed. Slamming her face at her desk.

" Why don't you take some piano lessons? " Kokichi suggested hugging me wearing my favorite black oversized jacket. 

" I'm too lazy to learn. " Kaede answered.

" Then give up on your dream. " I said deadpanned. " And Kichi-kun, please stop hugging me. You looked like a koala hugging a tree. " I said pushing him away not in a bad manner. 

Kaede looked at me crying with her anime tears. 

" What? " I questioned, irritated.

" What did you do,(n/n)-chan? You made her cry. "  Kokichi teased me. 

I head chopped Kokichi's head and patted Kaede's head. 

" It's fine Kaede. How about you find someone to help you...maybe someone who knows to play the piano? " I suggested putting my hands in my (f/c) oversized jacket pocket. Kaede thought for a second.  She slowly wiped her tears and nodded. 

" Thank you, (y/n)-san. I'm gonna pay you back by bringing you to the arcade with Kokichii!! "  Kaede said bowing and exited the room. 

I looked at Kokichi, he seemed silent a quite bit. He was playing with the jacket's sleeves while pouting. I flicked his forehead.

" Hey what was that for!? " Kokichi exclaimed rubbing his forehead. 

" Nothing. " I said laughing. 

" I'm gonna walk you home. " Kokichi said, holding out his hands.

I put my side bag in my right hand and gladly accepted Kokichi's hand and jumped at his back.

" Piggyback, Kichi-kun. " I exclaimed happily, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

Kokichi laughed and pick up his bag. " You really like piggybacks, don't ya? " he questioned and started walking.  I hummed as a yes.

" Ah damn it. It isn't nighttime yet. " I said looking at the blue sky.  

" Yeah cuz it's literally 5 pm. " Kokichi answered.  I frowned and hid my face in his hair.