let's get married!

✎ 𝗜 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝟯𝟬𝟬𝟬" ʙᴀʙʏ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ

✎ 𝗜 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝟯𝟬𝟬𝟬
" ʙᴀʙʏ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ. ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ. 'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɪʀᴏɴ ᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 3000. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

Kokichi rarely goes to my home not until we went to meet the other students yesterday. 

" It's Christmas day!! " Kokichi exclaimed while jumping up and down on the sofa. 

" Let's decorate the house (n/n)-chan! " Kokichi said while grabbing my hand and dragged me to the storage room. 

" We'll be putting this and this and this and this. " Kokichi said while putting the boxes on my hands while I stared at him, deadpanned.

Why does he act like this is his house? And why is he so happy? 

" Why are you so happy, Kichi-kun? " I asked while maintaining the weight of the box.

" Because it's Christmas! " Kokichi exclaimed like a child. 

" Christmas? What's with Christmas? " I asked.

" Oh well, you'll see. " Kokichi said while smiling. 

I just shrugged my shoulders and began to walk to the living room with the boxes in my hand but suddenly I tripped into my own foot. Making the boxes fly all over the room.

" Ouch. " I said while rubbing my forehead. Kokichi laughed and kissed my forehead.

" Here so it could feel better. " Kokichi said. I blushed and just picked up the boxes. 

We began to decorate my house, Christmas lights outside while building a snowman on with snow outside. Kokichi and I played with snowballs outside like we used to be when we are kids. 

We also fixed the Christmas tree next to the sofa then put some random decorations inside. We also changed to new clothes, knowing that the other so-called students will be coming sooner or later. 

A continuous doorbell sound was heard, making me stand up and open the door. My old classmates burst inside withholding food. Donuts, Spaghetti, Fried Chicken, Tempura, Candy canes, and gifts. 

" Merry Christmas!!

We all began to greet each other with a Merry Christmas and hop in to eat food. I suddenly gasp as I realized that I didn't buy any gifts even for Kokichi.

" What's the problem? " Maki asked giving me a drink.

" I didn't buy any gifts... " I muttered while looking at Kokichi playing around with Keebo.