what?

✎Butterfly - BTS" ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴀʏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ

Butterfly - BTS
" ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴀʏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

I continue to tap my ballpen on my desk as I take glances at Kokichi's desk. He wasn't there. I slammed my hands on my desk and stood up, excusing myself. I look around the school but he wasn't in any of the places but because of my luck I didn't encounter any teachers, because I am literally cutting classes. Only one place that pops on my head.

' Roof top' 

I began to use the stairs to go to the rooftop and slammed the door open. I saw a group of upper-class bullies beating up Kokichi while Kokichi on the floor badly wounded. 

" Hey! What do you think you guys doing!? " I exclaimed, as my eyes began to dull.  

" (n-n-n/n)... " Kokichi tried to speak and reaching off his hands.  

" Oh, look it's his best friend, a freak like you shouldn't have friends. "  Akio said (a bully lmao) while stepping on Kokichi's body. 

" Hey, fuck off asshole! " I exclaimed, kicking his legs making him fall on the floor, away to Kokichi while me spreading my arms so no one could go near Kokichi. The other bully whose name was Hiroto charged into me but I grabbed his fist.

" Aww, too bad senpai you're too weak. " I teased pulling him and punched him at his stomach, making him fall from pain. 

There were another two bullies, whose names were Souta and Ren. Souta charged at me with a punch too fast that made him punch on my right cheek. My bangs hiding my eyes, I spit the blood on my mouth and kicked him. 

" Geez, you just destroyed my beautiful face or whatever. " I said rubbing my cheeks and lips. I looked at Kokichi on the floor, he was still breathing but still too damaged. And my eyes fixed on Ren, he is charging at me with a knife.

" Knife...? " I muttered, I began to grab his hand with the knife and twist it as he began to whine in pain. I laughed mischievously. 

" Here taste the pain that you do to Kichi-kun, Senpai. " I said, laughing. Then I have suddenly been lifted up which made me let go of Ren's hand.

" Geez, what happened here. " Gonta asked, lifting me up. While Kirumi and others were checking Kokichi. 

" Thank god, you guys came. " I said as my eyes began to get back into my normal eyes. Gonta put me down and let me stood next to him. I began to explain to him what happened and told me that he will take care of it.