𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

i'm sorry this chapter is so late. i watched cmbyn and cried so hard i threw up so i decided to not write ✌🏻😙

"Make me Dr.Reid." 

You look up at Spencer as he peels of his jacket, his eyes raking over your body. He reaches for you, pulling you against him by your hips "you're beautiful Y/N, you know that, you're drop dead gorgeous." He presses his lips to yours, his hands still resting on your hips, beginning to tug at the waist band of your jeans.

"Spencer-" He quickly pulls away looking at you with genuine fear in his eyes, fear he hurt you "no- Spencer I'm okay I was just going to say we should go to my room.." the expression leaves his face and suddenly he's smirking again the devilish hunger reappearing. You step forward, guiding him by his shoulders to your room, which you realize isn't as clean as you had thought it was, "Excuse the mess," you say shyly "I meant to clean up."

"It's okay," Spencer whispers, slipping his hands around your waist "we were going to make it a mess anyways." Your teeth graze your bottom lip and you kick off your pants, revealing your black lace underwear. He pushes you back against your bed, the bulge in his pants growing as he admires you. You move to take off his shirt but he grabs your wrists forcing you back onto the bed, your hands pinned a above your head. "Don't. Move." He grins sheepishly "or I might just have to tie you up." Your eyes widen, a small smile spreading across your lips.

Spencer peels off his sweater vest and unbuttons his shirt revealing his toned stomach, you had no idea that boy wonder was hiding such a gorgeous body under those suits. You find the heat between your legs growing as looks down at you, reaching down and moving your thighs to spread them apart. He slowly takes on hand to his pants, pushing them down, leaving him standing in his boxer briefs between your legs.

Spencer leans down, connecting his lips with yours, his hands gripping your thighs, pulling your hips against his. You feel his erection press against your core as his tongue collides with yours, a grin tugging at his lips. Two weeks ago when you walked into classroom 73, you thought perhaps maybe the professor would be cute, maybe he would be flirty, maybe he would he funny but you never thought you'd be here, in your apartment, begging him to fuck you with his tongue shoved down your throat. And you're not gonna lie, you're enjoying every second of it.

Slowly Spencer slides the straps off your bra off, kissing down your neck as he does, his hands snake behind you undoing the bra clasps, his movements stopping for and instant as he admires your body. "Y/N, you're so- you're- fuck I can't find the words to adequately describe how beautiful you look right now." He pushes further back on the bed, climbing on top of you, kissing down your chest, sucking dark circles into your skin. He kisses down your body, palming your breast with one hand, his thumb swiping over your nipple, the other hand beginning to slip under the waist band of your underwear. He glances up at you as if asking for permission to continue, you respond with a muffled moan as he kisses the insides of your thighs, pulling off your lace underwear and tossing it by the foot of the bed.

Spencer drives his tongue up your slit, his teeth grazing your clit expelling a moan from you. "You're- you're so wet-" He stammers as he begins to suck your throbbing clit. You tangle your hands in his hair as his tongue moves through your folds, a breath leaving you, almost a sigh of relief. He feels so fucking good. He slowly brings his hands from your breasts down to your thighs, gripping them as his kisses trail up your abdomen. Spencer kisses your breasts, his tongues swirling around your nipple, teeth grazing your skin. Your hands remain tangled in his hair as his lips finally connect with yours, your breaths and mouths growing in sync with each other as your kisses grow more passionate and aggressive. Spencer pins you against the mattress, one hand still above your shoulder supporting him as the other pushing off his boxers.

You groan as he aligns himself with your core, pushing into you, a smile playing on his lips as he kisses you. Spencer is big, you can feel it as he pushes into you cruelly slow, "please," you whine "please Sp-" you groan out of pleasurable frustration.

"Finish your thoughts darling," Spencer coaxes nearly halting his movements. You let out a whine as he grins down at you, a sadistic grin pulling at the corners of his lips.

"Please Spencer- please I need more-" your voice is almost a whisper as you tighten your fists around his hair.

"What the lady wants, the lady gets," he leans his head back down, kissing you passionately as he increases the pace of his thrusts into you. You moan against his tongue at the force of him against your body, his hips crashing against yours with each push.

"Spencer- fuck-" you bring your hands to the base of his neck, digging your nails into his skin. He moves into you as he kisses your neck, sucking the skin beneath him, you know no amount of concealer is going to hide the aftermath of this.

You feel a pit growing in your stomach and your back arches into Spencer's touch, forcing you both to moan loudly. He takes one of your hands from his neck and slowly guides it down to the base of your stomach, you can feel him push inside of you under your hand. You smile up at him as he snakes his hand down, rubbing slow circles on your clit. You try to find the words to tell him you're close but you can't seem to muster the capacity, resulting in a weak moan, as the sound escapes your lips Spencer thrusts into you even harder.

"I'm- I'm going to-" You open your eyes, peering into Spencer's soft hazel gaze, the same sadistic grin appearing on his lips.

"Come on darling, tell me."

"Fuck- I'm going to come Spencer- fuck-" you drag your nails down the nape of his neck, releasing a moan from him as you both reach your climax, he pushes into you a few sloppy times before you feel the pit in your stomach unravel, he moans as you come on him. He follows a few moments later, shooting deep inside you. He collapses down onto you, pressing a sweaty kiss to your lips as he pulls out, rolling over to lie on his back next to you. "That- that was good- that felt so good-" you whisper, you slip out of your bed, pulling on Spencer's button up and underwear, handing him his boxers before heading to the restroom.

"You know,  you're very pretty when you beg," Spencer says once you leave the bathroom and climb into bed next to him. He's lying under the covers, on hand tucked behind his head the other extended as if asking for you to curl up next to him, which you do happily.

"I'm also pretty walking away," you smirk against as you lay your head his shoulder.

"Oh I know, it's quite the sight." You playfully hit his chest and he pulls you into him, holding you tightly.

"You've worn me out, goodnight Spencer." You bury your face in the scent of him, wrapping your arms around him. You feel him press a soft kiss to the top of your head.

"Goodnight star."