𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

here's 1.3k words of pure smut because i lack creative flow.

Spencer sits on the edge of his desk, book in hand, as he waits for you to get ready for class. Everything seems completely calm and serene, the halls are quiet and the lights dim except for the platform where Spencer's desk is, almost shining a spotlight on him. You peel of your coat and almost immediately Spencer's eyes are on you. You smirk as his eyes run up and down your figure, you had debated wearing your new dress but had decided in a sleep deprived haze it was worth wearing. The fabric clings to every curve and boosts your cleavage ever so slightly. It's a bit... scandalous for an education establishment but the way Spencer stares at you, in childish awe, makes the inappropriate attire seem less like a mistake.

"Can I help you with something, Spencer?" You ask, moving closer to him. You can see his hands visibly twitch and he shoves them in his pockets to hide the visible tent in his pants.

"Yes." He mutters glancing down. He pulls his hand out of his pocket and glances at his watch. Twenty two minutes t'ill class.

"With what, love?" You say sweetly, pretending to be oblivious to his visible distress.

"I- Y/N," Spencer blushes harshly and before you can say anything in response he pulls you into him, brining his lips just inches from yours "you can't do this to me," he whispers. Spencer brings one hand to your face, running his fingers down your cheek before hooking them under your jaw and harshly jerking your head up. He looks down into your eyes, smiling mischievously "you hear me?"

"Yes," you grovel weakly. You can already feel yourself melting in his touch.

"Pardon? You're forgetting something," he smirks and pulls you against him by your waist.

"Yes sir," you manage a whisper as you feel him hard against your waist.

"Mhm, that's my girl," he leans down and presses a deep kiss against your lips, slowly backing you against his desk. You feel him reach behind you, clearing a space before picking you up and setting you to sit on the cool wood. Spencer pushes your legs apart, standing between them as he presses harsh kisses down your neck. One of your hands is tangled in his hair, the other behind you, holding yourself up as he presses hasty kisses down your neck, slowly trailing down the parts of your chest your dress isn't covering. Carefully Spencer brings his lips back up to yours as you feel one of his hands start to snake under your dress, pulling at the hem of your underwear.

"Fuck," you groan against his lips as you feel him slide two fingers inside of you. "Spencer," you can barley manage a whisper as he presses his lips against yours.

"Y/N," he groans on return "Y/N.."

"Y/F/N." You jolt awake, Spencer is siting up in bed next to you, one hand on your arm. You blink a few times before your eyes focus on Spencer's face, colored bright red. Fuck.

"I'm- what's wrong?" You try to play it off as of you weren't having a wet dream about him.

"You were..." He averts his eyes from you, his cheeks burning as he nervously pulls at the edge of the comforter "you were moaning my- uh- name," he mutters shyly. You feel your cheeks begin to burn profusely and for a moment you both sit in an awkward silence.

"I'm sorry, I don't- I didn't mean to-" you glance up at him and you notice he's holding a pillow in his lap, his fingers tracing the hem. You watch as he slowly drags his eyes over your figure. You glance in the mirror across from you and remember you're wearing a rather tight tank top and underwear, nothing more.

"It's fine, you-" he smiles at himself as if he's told an inside joke "you sounded like you were having fun." You feel your cheeks burn and you anxiously rub the back of your neck. "Hope it wasn't better than the real thing." He murmurs as he lies back down, one arm folded behind his head. You smirk, and slowly climb on top of him on all fours, pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

"Nothing can be better than the real thing," you tease between kisses. Spencer moves his hands to the backs of your thighs as he kisses you back, his tongue sliding against your bottom lip, begging for entrance which you grant almost too hastily. Slowly Spencer pushes you onto your back, pinning you under him as he kisses you aggressively. Slowly you feel him slide his hands under your tank top, brushing his hands over your breasts as he pulls the white fabric off of you. You groan slightly at his warm touch against your cold skin and you feel him smirk as he kisses down your collar bone. His lips eventually meet your breasts and you feel a tingle down your body as his tongue swirls around your bud, teeth grazing your skin. 

"Excited, are we?" He murmurs against your skin, his hands gripping your hips. You nod, forcing back a moan as he kisses down your stomach, pulling off your underwear in the process. Spencer pauses, lifting his lips from your skin as he nears your entrance "already dripping for me," he observes and you feel your cheeks heat.

"Please just- please continue," you whine. Suddenly Spencer's face is inches from yours, two finger hooked under your chin, tilting your head up to look at him.

"Please...who?" He teases, his eyes flirting over your face.

"Please sir," you whisper. You're brought back to your dream by those words- had you said that part aloud? You see Spencer smirk at your split second confusion.

"You're a sleep talker," he whispered mischievously before bringing himself back down your body, he plays at your entrance before dragging his tongue up your slit, your hips buck into him but you feel Spencer he's of your hips down. You whine excruciatingly loud as his teeth graze your throbbing clit. He removes his mouth from your body and slowly inserts two fingers inside you, pumping in and out of you as you pull a pillow over your face to muffle the groans. His thumb circles your clit as he curls his finger inside of you, hitting your g spot, expelling his name past your lips and into the fabric of the pillow.

You feel the pit in your stomach grow as Spencer pumps his fingers in and out faster, then slowly he pulls out of you, bringing his mouth back down to your throbbing core. He eats you out as if his life depends on it, his tongue swirling around your clit forcing a moan past your lips.

"Fuck Spencer, I'm-" You push your head into the pillow as Spencer reinserts his fingers into you, curling them as he pumps in and out until you feel the pit your stomach unravel. You both moan rather loudly at the sensation and slowly you feel Spencer pull out of you and tug the pillow away from your face.

"Open," he says softly. You part your lips and Spencer sticks his two fingers inside your mouth letting you taste your juices on him. "Good girl," he whispers and presses a kiss against your forehead. He redresses you quietly and slides into bed next to you, opening his arms inviting you to lie on his chest. "Was that satisfactory, love?" He whispers into your hair. You nod and hurry your face in his scent.

"The best." You murmur before quickly drifting off into oblivion.