Chapter 1291 - 1295

Chapter 1291: Love Pollutes the Heart

After Si Yiyan opened the door of the apartment, Wen Xinya entered and headed into the room while Si Yiyan followed closely behind her.

Just as Wen Xinya was about to change into her slippers, Si Yiyan hugged her from behind and asked, “Did you miss me?”

Wen Xinya suddenly felt a little suffocated by Si Yiyan’s overwhelming masculine scent. She subconsciously raised her head, exposing her beautiful and delicate neck which glowed beneath the dim and yellow light.

“Quick, tell me!” he exclaimed in a shrilling voice.

Wen Xinya pressed her back against the cold hard wall and answered, “Yes!”

Si Yiyan bit her ear again and said, “I miss you too.”

Wen Xinya woke up to a pitch dark room. She switched on the bedside lamp and realized that it was already seven in the evening, time for dinner.

She carefully moved her body which was sore and weak. However, she did not feel any particular discomfort. She could not help but wonder if her stamina and endurance had improved over time because of Si Yiyan’s endless desires.

Wen Xinya hurriedly shook her head in a bid to get rid of those corrupted thoughts.

She then glowered at the man beside her.

The dim, orange light of the bedside lamp shone on his face, making his features look even more pronounced and cold. Old Mr. Mo once said that Si Yiyan was born to live a short life. At some point, she felt that way too and hence, was extremely terrified.

A poet from the Tang Dynasty once said that love stains the heart!

A man like Si Yiyan was like a tossed stone that raised a thousand ripples in her life. He had disrupted her peace and stained her once-pure heart. Despite knowing that she would never be able to control him, she still loved him nonetheless!

“How could I not be happy about seeing the man I love?” – that was the first thing that came to Wen Xinya’s mind when she saw him in school today.

Si Yiyan suddenly pulled Wen Xinya into his naked embrace. While biting her ear, he said sluggishly, “The wind and rain pour in the dark while the chickens coo endlessly.”

It was a poetic description of determination despite adverse situations.

Wen Xinya laughed and thought to herself, Si Yiyan is the best at whispering sweet nothings. He used the poem as a reference to express his love and affection for me that will persist and never change regardless of the situation.

Si Yiyan kissed her lips gently and said, “You ruined my clothes just now, so you have to compensate me with two shirts in return. I want them to be designed and handcrafted by you.”

He was not the only one who was eager just now.

Wen Xinya gritted her teeth and retorted. “I only ripped two buttons off. I’ll just sew them back on. How is it ruined?”

She could not help but blush in embarrassment, for Si Yiyan was obviously just trying to remind her of how eager, impatient and aroused she was earlier on.

Si Yiyan said, “It’s ruined. Don’t try to shirk the responsibility.”

Even if she sewed the buttons back on, it wouldn’t change the fact that it had once been damaged before.

Wen Xinya felt a strong urge to bite him. “Are you sure that you’re not just deliberately trying to take advantage of the situation?”

All of his clothes are bespoke and most of them were designed by me. Yet, he still has the cheek to be so calculative with me over a shirt.