Chapter 1156 - 1160

Reborn Aristocrat: Return of the Vicious Heiress - Chapter 1156

Chapter 1156: You’re Just Taking Revenge

The courage and energy that Wen Xinya had painstakingly gathered seemed to have been sucked out of her all of a sudden. She fell onto the ground as fatigue overwhelmed her. She lied on the ground beneath the sun.

What’s wrong with Xu Zhenyu?

Resentment!

Cold and harsh resentment!

She noticed the emotions in Xu Zhenyu’s eyes and she almost thought that she had seen wrongly. My eyes must have been playing tricks on me. How could I have seen those emotions?

Be it in her previous lifetime or the present, Xu Zhenyu had always been the one she trusted the most and the one who treated her the best.

However, she still remembered the chilliness of Xu Zhenyu’s gaze which made her freeze and stiffen.

Is this all just an illusion?

Wen Xinya was perplexed.

At the same time, Wen Xinya was also a little worried about Xu Zhenyu. In the past two days, she had been trying to find a chance to speak to him properly and ask him if something had gone wrong. However, she had yet to find the chance to do so. It was as if he was intentionally trying to hide from her.

An ominous feeling filled Wen Xinya’s heart.

There was a gap between her and Xu Zhenyu that neither of them could cross. At last… they would only drift further and further away from each other.

That discovery made Wen Xinya feel anxious all of a sudden.

As soon as Xu Zhenyu left the field, Ye Feiyu scurried towards Wen Xinya and helped her up. “Xinya, hurry and get up.”

Wen Xinya’s legs were so sore and achy that she felt as if they did not belong to her anymore. She allowed Ye Feiyu to drag her along and help her to the bottom of the tree. “Feifei, don’t care about me. I don’t want him to use this as an excuse to punish you too.”

For the past few days, Ye Feiyu had already been punished by Xu Zhenyu more than one or two times. Hence, Wen Xinya felt extremely guilty towards her.

Ye Feiyu opened a bottle of mineral water and handed it to Wen Xinya.

“He can go ahead and punish me if he wants to. What else can he make me do? He’s at most going to make me stand at attention beneath the sun. I’ve stood at attention for more than three hours before. There’s nothing for me to be afraid of.”

Ye Feiyu sounded extremely nonchalant. It was as if the punishment did not bother her at all.

Extremely touched, Wen Xinya grabbed the bottle of water and chugged half of its contents rapidly. After replenishing the fluids in her body, she felt much more energetic.

Ye Feiyu wiped the sweat off her face with a wet towel and said, “It doesn’t matter to me! However, there was no need for you to talk back to him in front of everyone else. Who knows what he might do to you to punish you later?”

Xu Zhenyu had been putting Wen Xinya through the harsh and strenuous training with the excuse of making up for the training that she had missed out on during her leave. All the other students found it difficult to understand and many of them felt unjustified for her. They even began spreading rumors of Wen Xinya offending Xu Zhenyu and that Xu Zhenyu was treating her that way because of a personal feud.