Chapter 15

Woohoo! Another update and it hasn't been several days! I guess I was just in a writing kind of mood :) Once again, the chapter starts off very chill but it ends in a cliffhanger. I know how much everyone loves those haha.

Oh and if you are reading this and didn't get my message earlier in the day. I'm thinking about writing another Twilight Fanfic with our favorite wolf pack boys. I'm considering doing it as a student-teacher relationship which will just add more drama! But I need your help. Comment on my page or send me a message with whatcha think about this idea and let me know who you think the love interest should be ;) I look forward to reading your suggestions!

Thanks again and don't forget: Vote and comment!!!

*************************************************************************************************

Faye’s POV

            It had been two days since what the others had come to call “the incident” especially when around me. Patrols had not slowed and I could tell that everyone was exhausted but when I tried to convince Sam to cut down a little, he wouldn’t hear anything of it. He was frustrated that he could not find any information on the Stark Pack or the mine.

            Seth rarely went home. He was either on patrol or at my house. The thought of ever losing me was weighing on him heavily. Bags had started to appear under his eyes. He was tired and so was I. I just wanted everything to go back to normal but because of my past, it wouldn’t be for a while.

            I shifted in my bed expecting to be alone since Seth had been on the early patrols but was presently surprised when I felt his body radiating warmth beside me. I rolled over on my side to face his still sleeping form. He looked so peaceful and young. He had no worries when he was sleeping. I gingerly placed my hand on his cheek, rubbing my thumb softly under his eyes.

 As I looked at him I still couldn’t believe he was mine. If someone had told me that I would be adopted and find my imprint a year ago, I would’ve laughed in their face. I never thought it would happen for me and know here I was, lying next to the boy that I loved more than anything. Loved. I did love him and I knew that he loved me. It was impossible not to with the imprinting but I think that even if there wasn’t such a thing as imprinting I would love him. We still hadn’t said the words out loud to each other. It was implied. But laying here watching him sleep, the urge to tell him bubbled up in my throat.

“You know, I’m usually the one watching you sleep,” Seth mumbled through his sleep cracking his eyes open to look at me. I giggled softly as I moved my hand from his face down to his bare chest. He flashed me a smile as he stretched his body out before wrapping an arm around my waist to pull me closer. My body fit perfectly against his.

“I’m happy to see you were able to sleep in some this morning. You’ve looked so tired the last few days,” I said rubbing my hand subconsciously across his chest. I felt him shiver slightly underneath my touch, his grip tightening around me.