Chapter 11

Ok my lovely readers! Here is another update for you all and I hope you all enjoy reading it. It's Seth and Faye's date and I am trying not to be too cutesie but I also wanted it to be a really good first date so I hope it came of that way :)

Vote and Comment! I like to know what you think!!

******************************************************************************************

         The longer the car ride was, the more anxious I got. I wasn’t nervous per say for the experience. I mean it was my first date…ever. But at least I knew that the guy that I was going on this with was my soul mate for all intents and purposes. It was just that I was nervous that Seth might be disappointed in me. I know it’s ridiculous to think that but I couldn’t help but let it slip into the back of my mind. I guess Seth could tell about my nerves because half way through the drive I felt him give my hand a reassuring squeeze. It helped but only a little.

            It was clear to me that we were out of La Push and the surrounding area. The sky had turned dark. With it, making the world outside of the car distorted with shadows. I kept myself from asking about any of the specifics of the date. If Seth wanted to tell me then he would. And he wasn’t talking about it. I’d let it be a surprise.

            Finally we arrived outside a very nice restaurant. From the looks of the outside, I was a little skeptic of how Seth could afford a place like this. The building was two stories. The walkway to the front door was decorated by a line of rose bushes and small lights shined the way. Through the windows, I could see people dressed nicely conversing and enjoying dinner. Compared to the way they were dressed, I looked more suited to go to a farm then to a fancy dinner.

            “You look beautiful,” Seth said as he helped me out of the car. He must have seen my conflicted expression as I stared at the building looming in front of us.

            “Seth, this is too much. We could have gone on a walk on the beach for all I care. I just want to spend time with you. You already have me. There’s no need to try to impress me,” I replied taking my eyes off the building to glance at Seth. Once again, the sight of him took my breath away. I had a feeling that was never going to stop.

            Seth took my hand and placed a kiss on the back of it. I felt a spark filter through my system making my heart skip a beat. “Don’t worry Faye. It’s not as much as you think. I want this to be the best experience for you since it’s literally your first date. I’m not doing this to impress you. I’m doing this because I think you deserve the best and now that you are mine, that’s what you’ll get,” he said tugging me lightly towards him.

            I felt my face break out in a blush. Dang, he sure can be sweet. It may be the death of me and soon I’ll be spoiled from his behavior. Seth wrapped his arm around my waist and led the way into the restaurant.

            The hostess at the front was friendly enough. After taking our name, we followed her up the stairs and to a table that overlooked the whole city. Considering we drove for a good amount of time, I guessed it was Seattle. The restaurant was on the very outskirts, far enough that the city lights looked like sparkles on the horizon. The sight was beautiful but it didn’t compare to the inside of the building.

A Rogue Imprint (Seth Clearwater Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें