Chapter 8

A few days later:-

Xielian was back at school. He was wearing a off white hoodie and a pair of black jeans and black shoes. The backpack hanging from his right shoulder as he walked down the hallway. His hair a bit messy and as usual a black mask on his face. A few girls greeted him and he nodded his head in return. As he passed by them he heard them giggling about .He opened his locker and once again a dozen of letters fell down.

He just picked them up and put them on a small back he has in his locker.
And slammed the door shut.

"Lian seems to be very popular among the girls."

A voice spoke right next to his ear.
He looked to his right and.

"AHH. Haha. S. San Lang. It's you......
Oh..... Oh...my
....... You scared me. Good morning.,"
He said with a red face.

Hua Cheng was leaning against the door of a locker looking at him with a smile which turned into a smirk. "Hmm Good morning. How are you feeling today." He asked as his expression turned soft.

" Oh. I am perfectly fine. Is your mom okay now." Xielian asked instead.

"Yeah she is. Oh. " Hua Cheng suddenly exclaimed. He pulled out a big chocolate and gave it to Xielian,"here mother send this to you."

"Oh. Thanks. But I why." Xielian said.

"I don't know. Mom just told me to give it to you" Hua Cheng said. "So are you going to class now."

"Yeah."
"Then let's go."

Time skip : break time :-

"Xielian be careful from next time going back home. Got it."

Feng Xin said with a bit of frustration in his voice.

The six of them were sitting at the garden at the back of the school building. After the other four learnt about his accident they were all taking turns to scold him.

All Xielian could do was look down and eat his food occasionally saying a sorry or two.

The day passed by like that.
Hua Cheng drove Xielian back to his place. They bid their byes there cause Hua Cheng had to go home soon that day.

"Uhhhh. What to do now."

Xielian said as he looked outside the window. Ruoye was sleeping on the couch and it was raining outside.

Xielian walked up to the bed and flopped on it. He was tossing and turning on the bed when a tring sounded.

He took his phone and saw it was a message from Hua Cheng. He opened it with a smile in his face.

San Lang: Hey gege. Are you asleep.

Xielian: no. What are you doing?

San Lang: Doing nothing now.
                   Well.......

Xielian: Yes what is it ?

San Lang: 😁 Nothing more nothing  
                    less.  Did you got our new group chat.

Xielian: No. I didn't.

San Lang: Wait a sec.

Xielian: okay.

San Lang: There. See your notifications now.

Xielian: okay.

San Lang: Did you got it...