Chapter 17

{Hey 👋 my sweet berries and candies. I am back. Well for a few days only  haha😅. I have another exam coming 🥺. Anyways enjoy your meal<3 }

Xielian's weekend routine has drastically changed in the past few days ever since Kaya found out about his and Hua Cheng's relationship. Every Friday after school's over , he goes to Hua Cheng's place to spend the weekend there. Sometime when the family of three goes out they take him along.

Xielian learnt that Kaya is an actress and model , and watched a few of her movies , which they were currently doing , despite Hua Cheng's whining.

Both of them were cuddled up on Hua Cheng's bed , the room was dark with the curtains and lights off. The light from the big flat tv on the  wall illuminated them along the shadows.

"Kiddos , dinner is ready."

"Okay uncle." Xielian smiled widely at Mr Hua who just nodded and walked away.

"San Lang let's g-......." Before he could finish his sentence, Hua Cheng jumped out of the bed and did a little stretching , "Finally, let's go your highness." He scoped up Xielian in a bridal carry. Xielian squeaked in surprise and gripped onto Hua Cheng's shirt tightly.

"SAN LANG. Put me down."

"Nope , haha." Hua Cheng laughed as the other pouted. He placed him down on a chair and went to sit infront of him. Seeing all the foods on the table , Xielian stopped pouting and started eating. All the while they were being watched by the parents.

"Mmhn so tasty." Xie Lian happily giggled as Mr Hua squeezed his cheeks. All of them fell into a comfortable silence.

After dinner all them went back to their rooms. "Here. Go take a bath." Hua Cheng said as he gave him a pair of pajama and a soft fluffy towel. "O-okay" Xielian said as he stared at the boy.

A few minutes passed, Xielian didn't know what kind of expression he had as he kept staring at him . "Hm what is it , do you wanna bath together with your San Lang gege. Hm ."

1
2
3
💥 BOOM.

"SAN LANG."

Xielian cried out loud in embarrassment and bolted inside the bathroom , securing the lock.

"Hahaha..." Hua Cheng laughed so hard he had trouble breathing properly and his stomach started hurting.

After taking a bath , both of them were tucked inside the big blanket with xielian giggling as Hua Cheng peppered kisses all over his face.

"San *yawn* Lang. Let's sleep.*yawn*"
Xielian said between yawning. Seeing his lover so tired and sleepy and looking up at him through his long eyelashes, Hua Cheng no longer had the energy to tease him anymore. He waved his hand and lights went off.
He tugged the smaller one closer to his chest and cover both of them with another soft blanket.

" Sleep my dear , good night."

Hua Cheng got no verbal response, only the soft breathing of xielian hitting on his chest. But that was enough for him.

[ AN : Just a reminder , I love you  , and you deserve love. Have a great day.]

{Author: hello my sweet-

Director: Get lost you piece of trash.

Author: Oh I will be adopted by His Highness then , since I am a trash. Yay.

Director : He is not real -

Author: who knows . Anyways. Hello my sweet berries and can-

Director : Get Out Of Here

Author pouts and yeets herself out of the window.}

In the middle of the night.

"Come on this is the right time. All the servants, butler and the masters , everyone is sleeping. Come on let's go get him now"  - ??

"Hmm. Okay , hey bring the thick rope , we need to climb to that brat's balcony." -??

"Ok , coming." -??.

Two men in black clothes climbed the rope , and made their way to the balcony. Another man stood on the end the rope , sitting on the grass.
The two men slowly opened the door and went inside Hua Cheng's bedroom and made way towards Xielian's side.

"Here he is. Come on put this pillow in his place and take him out.." -??.

"Okay." -??

They slowly took xielian out of Hua Cheng's embrace and were about to get out of the door when.

When Mr Hua who came inside the bedroom saw it.

"HEY STOP." He switched on the light and called for the servants and the guards.

"Catch them, they are taking my god-son away. GO."

With all this commotion Hua Cheng woke up, he instantly realised what happened , he ran after those men but tripped and fell.

"YOUR HIGHNESS, NO......"

Kaya ran to her son's side and pulled him towards her. "Don't worry , we will find him.'' She said giving him a small smile, which didn't show any signs of happiness.

"Mom. Xielian's being kidnapped. I gotta go find him." Hua Cheng said as tears rolled down his cheeks, he looked up at his mom and dad , then hugged Kaya tightly and started crying loudly. His sobs getting louder every passing second. Kaya looked at her husband , he nodded , "don't worry my sweet son. I called the police and told them. We will get him back safely." He patted the boy.
"Come on. We go sleep together today hm." Kaya said as she picked her son up like a baby. He didn't even gave any reaction.

Hua Cheng fell asleep in the early morning hours after crying all night.
They let him sleep.

"Looks like the 'Time' has  come. Kaya said to her husband as he looked out of the window.

"Mn. We need to get ready. Bai Wuxiang has become way strong in this few hundred years." He said without looking at his wife. "Hah. It's funny how things turned like this."

Kaya sat up straight , "huh. What?"

"*Sigh* Crimson Rain became our son.
His Highness the Crown Prince was born to our best friend who was killed by Bai Wuxiang , who tried to get hold of Xielian before he got his memories." He scoffed and continued ,"But what a heartless person like him will understand the meaning of love. Hua Cheng and Xielian, one resembles the phoenix , one the dragon , no one can make them fall apart. "

"My love. Everything is so messed up.
I am pretty sure , our Hua Hua will go to find him but-" Kaya said looking at her sleeping son.

"Yes he will, and we can't stop him. We will help him , once he and others starts their quest , we will defend them from here." Her husband sternly said.

"But but, we have been living for thousands of years, but we weren't able to have a child. And then we had him. How- how...." She couldn't complete her sentence anymore as started crying.

Mr. Hua looked at her and sighed. He knew better than to meddle in motherly affection. A mother always loved her child. Either she is a human or a dragon.

{ Hehehe 😈. Hello my sweet berries and candies. Hehehe who do you think Kaya and her husband is , what's Mr. Hua's true name and identity.

Hehehe 😏.
Come on use your own silver butterflies to find them.
Anyways stay tuned for the next chapter.
I promise you Action and -

Director: Blackberry, my dear stupid author. Shut up.

Author: um okay.

News Reporter: For the second time today author Blackberry have yeeted herself out of the window. }