.Special Chapter 2. Hangout.

[ hello my sweet berries and candies.
MARRY CHRISTMAS 🎄 AND HAPPY 💗🎈 NEW YEAR 🎉. MAY YOU HAVE A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 🎉 ☺️💝.

Anyways I am back with the special extra chapter   I promised.  Firstly, 😈 if you're under 18 ,this is not for you guys, okay. Even if you are over 18 , and don't like all this bedroom stuff , you can leave, I won't force you to read this. 

🔞🔞🔞. Once again reminder if you're under 18, please 🥺 leave.

Thank you. ]

" That's so funny, Fengxin , I never knew you could be so funny."

Shi Qing Xuan slammed on the table and laughed out loud , pointing at Fengxin with one finger ,who was sitting infront of her , arms crossed over his chest and big pout on face.

"Humph." He huffed in fake anger but his face immediately softened when Mu Qing came and sat down next to him.

" what happened." Mu Qing asked as he poured some coffee for them all.

"Nothing, Qing er." Fengxin gives him a gentle and reassuring smile.

'' *sigh* " Shi Qing Xuan

"What ?" Mu Qing looked at her in annoyance.

" Who would have thought that general Xuan Zen and Nan Yang would fall in love. " Shi Qing Xuan said closing her eyes and sighing dreamily.

"And who could have thought that the Wind master and the supreme ghost king , Black Water would fall in love, get married and have a little child in the end ,huh." Mu Qing smirked.

Shi Qing Xuan was shocked bit didn't said anything about it and just laughed sheepishly.
.
.
.
.

" Visit us again okay. Mu Qing and Fengxin." Xielian said as he hugged his two best friends.

"Of course we will." Fengxin said with a big smile.

"What about us Lian-er ?"

He Xuan called out to him from the side. Hexuan and Xielian became best friends who shares almost everything with each other in the past few years. Hexuan had helped him in raising Chyou.

Xielian laughed at the pouty face of Hexuan. " Of course, you can join us for lunch tomorrow." He said as he gave the latter a big hug. "Bye Lian Lian. See you in the weekend." Shi Qing Xuan said as all four of them left the place.

Xielian sighed and went towards his daughter who had fallen asleep on the couch and took her back to her room. He changed her clothes into simple cozy pyjamas and tucked her inside the blanket. He looked at her one last time before switching off the lights and walking out of the room.

He went to kitchen and put all the dirty plates,cups and bowls on the kitchen sink. He washed his hands and went back to the master bedroom.

He quickly took a shower and changed into his sleeping robes. As he sat down on the bed brushing his long hair ,he noticed that Hua Cheng was nowhere in sight. He sighed and walked up to the dresser and placed down the comb inside a drawer.

Suddenly he felt himself being engulfed by a pair of strong arms from the back. Knowing that it was his husband rubbing his face in the crook of his neck ,a big smile bloomed in his face.

"San Lang."

He exclaimed and turned his head to the side to see his husband already looking down at him.

"Humph. Don't talk to me." Hua Cheng pouted. All Xielian could do was smile at his husband's childishness.

"What happened, dear ,tell me." Xielian asked.