HOA: IT WAS WHO?

" Babe, I am seeing beauty now

" Babe, I am seeing beauty now." a man spoke on the video recorded tape that appears on the big screen in front of us, the video focused on a girl while she was smiling and laughing, so the guy who's speaking behind is unknown. She was beautiful, you can clearly seen the happiness in her and how she truly live her life because of that genuine laugh she had. Because of that I remember him, Klio. Our relationship are like them, just two people who's inlove.

" Klio." I said. I noticed Lade and Krio looked at me, probably they heard what I said.

" Leyra, are you okay?" tanong ni Krio.

" I want him back." mahinang sabi ko.

|| KRIOGRI'S POV ||

Nang marinig ko ang mga katagang iyon galing sa kanya, it struck a sudden pain in my heart. I can't deny my feelings anymore. I saw Lade looking at me seriously, umiwas ako nang tingin sa kanya at umayos nang upo.

" Leyra, don't think of him too much. It will just hurt you knowing that he's not here." Lade said to Leyra. She just looked at him.

Suddenly a flashes of photos of dead people who's burned took over the big screen. I think it was the incident that happened in the Nightowl Party. A photo of news article also flashes with the headline —  A boy allegedly killed mother and girlfriend due to insanity— .While it repeatedly flashes a sound of a phone call rings and different voices are heard screaming for help.

" What the f*ck is that?" tanong ng isang lalaki habang tumatawa, he's drunk. I observed that most us are drunk now, may dalawang lalaki at tatlong babae na halos natutulog na. The alcohol content on that drink is really that high.

Isa-isang lumabas ang mga numero na nakuha namin kanina sa screen, magkakasunod itong nag-appear

81, 21, 42, 53, 43, 93, 21, 42, 42, 32, 61, 43, 62, 43, 32, 94

~ WHY DON'T YOU CALL FOR HELP?~ sabi nang generated voice, paulit-ulit ito.

" Anong nang gagawing natin ngayon?" tanong nang isang lalaki.

" The clue says that we should call for help? What does that mean who would we call?" sabi naman nang pang isang lalaki

" Maybe we should use the numbers we got ?" a woman suggested.

" I don't think so. The numbers are too many." sabi nang isang lalaki. And he has a point, the numbers are too many, so it can't be.

~ AS WE COMMEMORATE THE DEAD, WE ALSO COMMEMORATE THOSE LIVING~ paulit- ulit na sabi nang generated voice. Napaisip ako bigla.

" COMMEMORATION!" I suddenly shouted, kaya ang atensyon ngayon ay nasa akin.

" What are you saying?" tanong nila

" Didn't you get it? Commemoration!? When did that Nightowl incident happened?"

" I-it was in September 11, 2011" nauutal na sabi nang isang lalaki, his sweats are dripping, hindi ko alam but he looks so tense.