HOA: THE END

As we leave Las Haciendas, I take a last glance of it on the side mirror of the car

I am saying goodbye to the place where I found and lost love.

I get my photos on my bag. A smile carved on my face the moment I take a look at the photos in my hand. A photo with the Heirs of Atticus and Him, the man my heart choose.

My life became a roller coaster ride of emotions because of you guys. I wouldn't hurt like this so much if I never met you, but to tell you, I never regret to be part of your lives. You let me experience to have friends, and I found a family in all of you. You guys save my self in the past. All of you gave me memories I know I would treasure and I thank you for that.

RIVANGARE

I thank you for inspiring me to become strong. I witnessed how you dealt on losing yourself. I really admired how you fought for your life. You always lift your self up from drowning on emotions. Thank you for making me part of your trips in life. I hope one day, we'll both meet on the same destination.

LADEGEUH

You're the silliest person I know, you're hard-headed but your cheerful and funny side made my personality get out from the nutshell. Your personality resembles in mine, you help me get out of my comfort zone and it made me embrace who I am even more. But, I know it was just your way to escape from loneliness. You didn't talk too much about your bad days, I know it is hard for a person like you who always see the positive in life, will open about it. I knew you're lonely inside, Lade. I know you wanted love. I know one day you'll found that person who'll love you dearly.

HYNTALL

I know we are not that close but I do see how much you care for everyone. You're so reticent but I know your pain made you silence. I'm sorry on what fate ruined you and Anastasia. I'm sorry I'd easily put judgment on you. You're a great brother. You cared for their feelings so much that you forgot about your own. You deserve everything in this lifetime. I hope you'll heal.

RIUSHAN

To the black sheep of your family. You're the most lazy among them, trouble-maker, the well-known casanova. Why do you play girls feelings huh? Kidding. You're the worst man everyone talked about because of those attitude. Little did they know, you're one of the sweetest guy I've ever met. The story they know is different from who you really are. Protecting woman from harassment is really one of the best reason why you exist. Especially your care towards me. Your capabality to listen every time I had a bad day is one I'm most thankful for. When I'm in trouble you're the one who always showed up. Thank you for being that person who is one call away. I'm sorry if I'd made you fall in love with me but maybe this is what fate made us. Just best friends.