Chapter 1: Naoki

3rd Person POV
Rias, Akeno and Kiba sat in the living room of Issei's mansion. They were planning their approach with Koneko.

It had been a whole day since they saw Koneko mourning with Kuroka.

Akeno: Rias, how should we approach this?

Rias: I don't know. But I want to understand more about who Naoki is.

Kiba just sat there and listened before getting up.

Kiba: I'll take to her.

Rias: Kiba, are you sure.

Kiba: I know Koneko more than anyone. You can come with me if you'd like.

Rias and Akeno agreed to follow Kiba as the went to find their neko rook.

A few minutes later...

The group found Koneko under a tree after having some training with Gasper.

Rias: Koneko, Gasper.

The two turned to their king.

Gasper: Rias!

Koneko: Rias!

The two stood up.

Rias: No need to stand. Please sit. I wish to be with you two right now for something.

The group then sat down. Kiba then asked the big question.

Kiba: Koneko, who's Naoki?

Koneko looked at Kiba with her eyes wide.

Koneko: *shocked* H-How do you-

Rias: *concerned* We saw you with Kuroka a day ago. Koneko, we're worried about you. And we want to help you in the best way we can.

Koneko was more shocked, she then looked down in sadness.

Koneko: *sadly* N-Naoki was....m-my brother. Me and Kuroka's brother.

Akeno had a look of sadness.

Akeno: Koneko...

Gasper: W-What h-happened?

Koneko was already about to be at the brink of tears.

Koneko: *sadly* H-H-He d-died....*voice crack* saving me!

Flashback
Koneko (6), Naoki (8), Kuroka (11)

Kuroka and Naoki were running from a manticore owned by their former master that Kuroka had just killed. Shirone was piggybacking on Naoki.

Just then the manticore swept all three from behind, knocking Shirone off of Naoki and in front of the manticore.

Kuroka: *scared* SHIRONE!!!!

The manticore glared at the small white neko as she was shaking in pure fear.

The manticore then raised its scorpion tail, preparing to strike and kill Shirone.

Shirone closed her eyes, waiting for the sharp tail to end her life.....

*SHANK!*

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...