Chapter 8: School

3rd Person POV
Sirzechs: Not only that, I have decided to as well.....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

.....give you your own peerage!

Everyone had a shocked face.

Naoki: W-Wait...Seriously?!

Sirzechs: That's right. You have showed everything it takes to be a high class devil!

Naoki: Wow......thanks Sirzechs. Much appreciated if you.

Sirzechs: Of course, here are your pieces. Just insert the King piece inside you and you'll be all set!

Sirzechs prepared to leave and Grayfia waved one last goodbye and a.....smile towards Naoki.

Grayfia's Mind: (What a nice and handsome young man.....but he has much to understand. Wait did I just say handsome?!)

After Sirzechs and Grayfia left, Naoki inserted the King piece inside him, officially making him the king of his own peerage.

Naoki POV
Well that was something.

I got my own peerage now so that's cool, but what am I going to do?

I thought for a moment, and then made a decision. I went up to my big sister Kuroka.

Naoki: Hey Kuroka?

Kuroka: What is it Naoki?

I pulled out a bishop piece.

Naoki: I know that I gave you freedom from being a stray, but I have a feeling others will try to take you for themselves. So with that said, will you join my peerage and become my first bishop and piece?

Everyone looked amazed but I could see Kuroka with a heart warmed smile on her face.

Kuroka: Yes Naoki, I will join your peerage.

Naoki: Alright, then let's begin.

We prepared the ritual and Kuroka lied on her back.

Kuroka: Oh let me help you a bit.~

I watched as Kuroka pulled out kimono down a little to expose her cleavage, her areolas were nearly showing with how much she pulled. I could hear Issei's nose erupt like a volcano.