Chapter 1

(Rundown: I went back and corrected MOST of my errors. Nothing major has changed. The plot is still the same.) (Still have no clue what's the difference between Ocars and Grammys. And now there is this thing called the Emmys?) (For new readers. WELCOME! and nothing before this note matters to you. I hope you enjoy this story.)

-------------------

Narrator's POV

May 1st, the evening falls on the most important night of the year. 73rd Emmy Awards. Celebrities from actors to singers, directors to producers begin to file the tables. They chatter amongst themself excited for what the night awaits. 

The car pulls up to the red carpet entrance and Robbie Arnett, leader of the band Milo Greene, steps out offering his hand to his fiance Elizabeth Olsen, a rising American actress. Robbie dressed in a fancy dark blue tux with a red rose in his handkerchief pocket. Lizzie's wearing an innocent white dress with a slit up the side reaching her mid-thigh. They pose for the cameras taking couple photos, he gives her a soft kiss on the temple as they proceed to walk the carpet. 

The next to step out of their car is Cooke Maroney, a gallerist. He holds his hand out for his wife Jennifer Lawrence, one of the highest paying actresses worldwide. The room quickly begins to fill as everyone takes their seats. Robbie takes his and looks around noticing his fiance whom he lost in the crowd. 

Meanwhile, Lizzie steps through the back doors for some air. She takes a deep breath. "Nervous?" She hears a familiar voice say. She turns her head to see Y/n Y/l/n, an American pop singer-songwriter, leaning against the brick wall with what she can only assume is a cigarette between her fingers. 

Lizzie smiles, stepping over to the woman and is met with a puff of smoke to the face. She closes her eyes in reaction as the smoke flows past her. When she opens them she sees Y/n smiling. "Come all this way for me?" Lizzie teases. "I was actually going to ask you the same thing." Y/n jokes once again blowing smoke in Lizzie's face. "Maybe. Or maybe I'm here for publicity." Y/n says. "To think you came all this way For someone other than yourself." Lizzie banters, with a smirk forming on the corner of ehr lips.

She looks away from the actress and out into the dark empty back parking lot. "Where's Robbie?" Y/n asks changing the subject. "He's probably sitting at the table wondering where I am." Lizzie answers by taking a grip of Y/n's hand pulling the assumed cigarettes to her mouth. 

She instantly realized it's not what she thought. She presses her back to the wall casually mimincing Y/n's posture. "You're going to get that pretty dress dirty." Y/n says. Lizzie jumps forward quickly. "Shit." She says trying to look for dirt stains. Y/n chuckles, dropping the joint and stepping the toe of her high heel on it. 

She slides off her long black fall coat wrapping it around Lizzie's shoulders. She grips the openings pulling the actress closer. "Problem solved." Y/n says admiring Lizzie's outfit. "My hero." Lizzie says, sarcastically. 

Y/n lifts the actress up on the wooden cargo box as she crashes their lips together. Lizzie wraps her arms around the musician's neck as she runs her hands up into the lower side of her stylish messy bun. Y/n finds the slice in the dress, adding a slight pressure as she slides her hands further up her thighs. She pulls back a few inches, still close enough to feel Lizzes catching her breath.

"I’ve missed you." Y/n whispers, against Lizzie’s lips. The actress stands up, brushing down her dress, ridding the wrinkles. "Arlight, do I look okay?" Lizzie asks. Y/n licks her thumb and gently wipes the misplaced smudge of bold red lipsit from the actresses face bottom lip. "Perfect." Y/n says. Lizzie meets her gaze. “I missed you, too.” Lizzie confesses.

The two women walk along the hall shoulder to shoulder towards the side entrance to the main room. Their fingertips brushing against each other occasionally. Lizzie turns to Y/n pressing her hands to her upper chest bring her to halt. "Wait like thirty seconds." Lizzie says. Y/n rolls her eyes at the request. Lizzie turns to the door and hesitates as she begins to become nervous again. 

"Are you worried you won't win?" Y/n asks. "No, I'm worried I will." Lizzie says. Y/n slides herself in between the door and Lizzie. She gently moves her hands onto the sides of the actress's face. "You deserve to be up there thanking family and friends. You have worked your ass off to get where you are and you should be proud of everything you have accomplished in the past year." Y/n says. "Do I sense empathy?" Lizzie jokes. 

"Shit, I’m losing my touch," Y/n says, humorously. Lizzie leans into the Musician, but She pulls back quickly looking around. "Not here, love." Y/n chuckles softly. The blonde places her hands on the worried girl's face, pulling her to focus. “No one’s around, relax.” Lizzie says.

“Will I see you tonight? I don’t leave for a couple days.” Y/n says sliding her fingers against the reaving skin of Lizzie’s leg.

“Thank you...for coming.” Lizzie says, earring the eyes of the musician. “It means alot.” Y/n smiles while rolling her eyes. “Don’t get all sappy on me, Olsen.” Y/n says.

After they separate, The two secret lovers make their way to their assigned seats. Every once in a while they’ll catch the other staring. But no one would notice, with all the practice they have from keeping their relationship in the shadows for so long.